• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

12 months of PS Now is currently £24.99 from the PS Store

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
Can you use PSN credit for this though? Thought you had to register a card or PayPal so they can turn on automatic rebilling.

cormack12

Gold Member
Fuck off. Mine auto renewed last month. Cockwomble.

Edit: actually its psnow not plus. Now should be banned.

Last edited:

Schmick

I'm enjoying PS Now for PC. Playing through TLoU2 (just reached Downtown, Seattle, so about 4 hours in).

FrankWza

Might try this for that cheap price. This should give the userbase a boost.
Any day one releases?
Im So Happy Too Cute GIF by Real Prosperity, Inc.

I'm enjoying PS Now for PC. Playing through TLoU2 (just reached Downtown, Seattle, so about 4 hours in).

Was always overlooked for PC, I used to use it a lot on my laptop at work to play some of the PS3 stuff on a break. Has it been improved on PC? Sony upgraded the streaming to 1080p recently but when I was last subbed it was still 720p :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Loope

Was always overlooked for PC, I used to use it a lot on my laptop at work to play some of the PS3 stuff on a break. Has it been improved on PC? Sony upgraded the streaming to 1080p recently but when I was last subbed it was still 720p :messenger_grinning_sweat:
Last time i tried, almost 2 years ago, was just awful.

Does ps now work on ps5 do you know?

2 pounds a month seems decent, surely?

Not currently subbed, but as I have been before when I first got a PS5 there's a PSNow section in my game library that i can scroll across too that has all the games. You can also access it through the subscriptions section of the PS Store.

Last edited:

Schmick

I think it depends on the game also. But TLoU2 looks great on my 27in 1440p monitor. I believe it is 1080p. I actually don't perceive any input lag on my desktop PC which is hardwired.
Last time i tried, almost 2 years ago, was just awful.
I think I've been using it for about a year now. And I love it. Because of it I don't need a Playstation console. So far I have completed UC1, UC2, and TLoU. I'm about third way through UC3 but have to pause on that since TLoU2 won't be available after 3rd Jan (I think).

Loope

I think it depends on the game also. But TLoU2 looks great on my 27in 1440p monitor. I believe it is 1080p. I actually don't perceive any input lag on my desktop PC which is hardwired.

I think I've been using it for about a year now. And I love it. Because of it I don't need a Playstation console. So far I have completed UC1, UC2, and TLoU. I'm about third way through UC3 but have to pause on that since TLoU2 won't be available after 3rd Jan (I think).
I went to check the prices, in Portugal the price didn't have promotion, I ended up subscribing for a year all the same. Ahahah

Javthusiast

Banned
It is a pretty good price for a year with the library that is already there, GTA 3 definitive in december and all the future games that will be added.

RafterXL

Had it for a year, used it for less than a week. Sony charged me for a second year last month, even though I turned off auto-renew. The PS2 selection is AWFUL and PS3 streaming is garbage. They need to merge PS+ and Now because one is worth the money and the other isn't.

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war
Good price, but not enough new games for me. Ive played everything on there that im interested in.

FrankWza

Lmfao.

The guy that spent a better part of his Gaf time using these arguments against Gamepass is upset?

That's fucking funny 2 me.

Goose meet Gander

What does this thread have to do with gamepass?
Sopranos GIF by giphydiscovery

I did the one month £1 trial recently and found it to be full of crap. There's some good titles on there but I own them already.

It was worth £1 though because I tried a few games that I was on the fence about, realized they were crap. Saves me from buying them.

Papacheeks

Banned
How? I see a PS Now tab on the site but it's empty.

The british deal or on the italian ps store?

This is US?

It's $48 for 12 months. I got it on a really good sale. But it's usually on their site for $48. WHich is still 12 dollars off for 12 months. ANd honestly if you buy that with:

PS+ for $40 It's still way cheaper than Gamepass Ultimate. I literally got PS+ for $30 and stacked 2 years of it. SO I got it till end of 2022.

Just to good of savings.

Godot25

Banned
I would like to get that deal if Sony was competent enough to bring PS Now to my region after 7 years of running this service

I would like to get that deal if Sony was competent enough to bring PS Now to my region after 7 years of running this service

I have no idea how they are taking this long to have this service in the same countries as PSPlus at least.
I'm sure it's related to the streaming part of the service...but as you said, it's been 7 years.

Loope

Way too expensive.
No man, even for someone like me that has not much interest in the big Sony games, they have good value there. I bought a year for 54€, straight from the shop. Bloodborne is going to be first, then TLOU I and II, although i tried them several times at a friend's house i want to play them taking my time, just to try and understand what the hype is about (same reason why i bought the Halo MCC, although i never was a big fan).

Then you have there all the God of War games, plus Killzone games, Infamous and a lot more. It is good value and it was a good surprise the performance.

Top Bottom