• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

101st Indianapolis 500 - May 28th |OT| We Got Bigger Crowds than Trump's Inauguration

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Alonso been making tens of millions a year for over a decade. He's good on money.

He's completely fed up with driving at the back in F1, though. This whole thing was just to make sure he wouldn't legit murder half the Honda crew on the next race weekend. He probably might still, now.

Them engineers may want to stay hidden in Japan for a bit.

Maybe he can get into snowmobile racing with Kimi. Honda makes those, right?

thefro

There is relatively little money in Indy at though. Even compared to a shitty team in F1.

Unless being non competitive is his real issue.

Penske pays drivers fairly well. Probably comparable to one of the mid-pack F1 teams.

You have to bring money/sponsorship to run for lots of the shitty F1 teams

Patrick S.

Banned
Said it earlier in the thread. Don't get a Honda unless its from the golden era. I drive two 30 year old Honda's for a reason. They definitely don't build them like they used to, not even close.

I could see myself falling for a gen 2 CRX, because i have some fond memories of that car. And I love the original Accord Type-R. But every time V-Tec kicked in, I'd pray to the gods that the engine doesn't blow up.

FrankCanada97

Roughly the size of a baaaaaarge
Penske pays drivers fairly well. Probably comparable to one of the mid-pack F1 teams.

You have to bring money/sponsorship to run for lots of the shitty F1 teams
I would love it for Alonso to replace Helio. Helio was with Penske for 17 years and has no championships to show for it, he is nearing the end of his career anyways.

Someone needs to photoshop in "The Power of Choke"

uejJptM.jpg

felt it fit better for the current situation.

Top Bottom