• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Last of Us’ Season 2 Will Have ‘A Lot More Infected,’ Creators Address Complaints About Lack of Action

hemo memo

Gold Member
For those that are not aware. They already confirmed the last of us part 2 will have more than one season. I see them covering it in 2 seasons . 3 seasons will be overkill. I'm certain Joel is going to get his head smashed in the first few minutes of the third season . They going to do what they did with Glenn meeting the bat. Cliffhanger on season 2 finale and season 3 you will see the scene
Yeah obviously 2 seasons more with the second season cliffhanger is just before Joel getting the club to build anticipation for the 3rd season from both new comers to the story AND for fans hoping for a slightest of chance that they might change that idiotic nonsensical plot for something more believable but of course they wouldn’t.

mhirano

Cis comes from the latin meaning “on this side”. It is simpler and more accurate to just say a real woman or female.
Cis as in 'not trans'. Who cares about what people do in their private life?
Are you JK Rowling' ghost accunt?:unsure:

Last edited:

Eiknarf

Banned
For those that are not aware. They already confirmed the last of us part 2 will have more than one season. I see them covering it in 2 seasons . 3 seasons will be overkill. I'm certain Joel is going to get his head smashed in the first few minutes of the third season . They going to do what they did with Glenn meeting the bat. Cliffhanger on season 2 finale and season 3 you will see the scene
Head will be smashed in season 2.

Top Bottom