• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Miiverse Update Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotLiquid

hZVKQ1R.jpg

SdecBGR.jpg

Is this it?

Is it over?

I've already accepted the leaked roster as final. I think Shulk was just on the bottom row in the leak because there was no Mii fighters icon, so when it unlocks he gets bumped back up to the second from the bottom row. The spaces make me believe that we'll be getting more characters either with the Wii U version's launch or as additional DLC next year, as many people have already suggested.

That's not how it works. Think how much more time and resources they'd have: no 3DS version probably meant no cuts, 5+ newcomers more, everyone from Melee returning and a shitload of other modes.

3ds version basically finances the Wii U one, i don't think wii u only was ever an option.

TomShoe

Banned
I don't mind being upset.

I was super butthurt after Mewtwo and Roy got cut for Brawl...I get it.

But wishing a whole version away is just lame to me.

It's not selfish to want. It;s selfish to want others to lack.

Exactly.

Squirtle is my main. He got cut.

If he gets cut in exchange for a version on a console I have, I'll make the trade.

Tookay

I don't mind being upset.

I was super butthurt after Mewtwo and Roy got cut for Brawl...I get it.

But wishing a whole version away is just lame to me.

It's not selfish to want. It;s selfish to want others to lack.

It's arguably selfish for you to want a version to exist that denies others characters that could have been very feasible on the better platform.

That's why this whole debate is silly and beside the point.

Are others going to be selfish in the future if - for example - they want the series goes back to being a console-only affair? Is it selfish to want this series to remain on Nintendo consoles? Or is it altruistic to want it to be multiplatform, available to everyone? This logic is endless and harmful.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
It's all over then.

There goes my last hope for Wolf.

Anyone wanna do a fanart of Wolf, Lucas, Ice Climbers, Snake, Ivysaur, and Squirtle drinking in a bar?

PK Gaming

Hello everyone. I'm new here. Just got my account verified today. Kind of wish I was around for the pre-release hype, but now the game's already here (for some people at least).

I am supremely happy that Ness is back. And that Magicant stage...oh my god, it made me shed a tear. It's looking like Lucas is indeed cut, which sucks, but hey we got Ness, right? I may be a bit biased though since I personally like Earthbound a bit better, although I do love Mother 3. Also, Ness is my main. As long as he's in, I'm happy. All I'm hoping for at this point is the Chorus Kids. That's literally all I'm asking for at this point.

Hello there, it's a pleasure to meet...me?!?

Souda_%286%29.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom