• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One: "All In One. Input One." banner

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Aj2C0h5.jpg

What does that even mean?

https://twitter.com/GamesRadar/status/343888733327728640

EgiL0Cq.jpg

ant1532

Banned
it means your tv box and xbox will be going to your 1st input together. and thats all ya need... but yeah...

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I'm so confused
I literally have no idea what that could mean

Microsoft being messy already

ibvLWkjpsJtv3q.gif

The Lamp

I don't get it. Are they trying to say I'll only ever need to be on "Input One" on my TV because this box does everything for me and I don't need to use my other TV inputs?

But that's not even true because you need to hook up your 360 to play 360 games and you need to hook up the separate device to watch TV.

Tan

All your TV junk's gonna plug right into it so you'd only have to put your TV to "input one" I guess? My TV just calls it HDMI 1 or Component so this is too confusing for me, Microsoft.

VanWinkle

That sounds kind of...dumb? I mean, I get that they're trying to say that it will be input one on your TV, but it's just not even clever or anything.

Hypron

"Input one"... That's only if you have a cable box though... Which most people don't have in other parts of the world.

Top Bottom