• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia - Season 8 |OT| The Gang Is Back!... Not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radec

8074375468_89eef49fd5_o.jpg

FX’s original comedy series It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia is back for its 8th season this fall, so get ready for more depraved schemes from Philly’s favorite bar owners!

The Gang returns to Paddy’s Pub with Mac (Rob McElhenney), Dennis (Glenn Howerton), Charlie (Charlie Day), Dee (Kaitlin Olson), and Frank (Danny DeVito).

Last season, The Gang lived it up at the Jersey Shore, Frank married a hooker, and Mac got very, very fat.
This season, stay tuned to see The Gang go to therapy, hunt for Nazi treasure, and try to undermine Philly’s toughest union – the trashmen!
Charlie and Dee find love, Frank re-enters the business world, and Dee blurs the lines between the real and virtual worlds when she falls into an obsession with computer games.

Get ready for even more disagreements, disunion and divisiveness as The Gang tries once again to scheme their way to happiness!

It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia was created by McElhenney and is executive produced by McElhenney, Day, Howerton, Michael Rotenberg, Nick Frenkel, Tom Lofaro,
Rob Rosell, Scott Marder and David Hornsby. The show is produced by FX Productions.​

8074375256_399bf3f911_o.jpg

8074378839_63f3d2bfee_o.jpg

Links:

tumblr_luv5vmAqjM1qd1ucjo2_250.gif
tumblr_luv5vmAqjM1qd1ucjo3_250.gif
tumblr_luv5vmAqjM1qd1ucjo4_250.gif

tumblr_luv5vmAqjM1qd1ucjo5_250.gif
tumblr_luv5vmAqjM1qd1ucjo6_250.gif
tumblr_luv5vmAqjM1qd1ucjo7_250.gif

tumblr_luv5vmAqjM1qd1ucjo8_250.gif
tumblr_luv5vmAqjM1qd1ucjo9_r1_250.gif
tumblr_luv5vmAqjM1qd1ucjo10_250.gif

Enco

Been doing a marathon of the last 7 series.

This show is brilliant.

Easily the funniest tv show I have ever seen. AD is great but this show has consistent laughs every episode.

Bread

Banned
I love that series of gifs, but where's Dennis's reaction after Charlie swallows and then opens his eyes? So much wonder in his face.

Brera

Banned
I had a feeling this was going to return soon.

I marathoned the previous 7 seasons this past week on netflix in preparation. Even more amazing the 2nd time round! Can't believe how consistantly awesome it is! Last season was the worst and it was still better than every other comedy in a long time!

Clydefrog

I had a feeling this was going to return soon.

I marathoned the previous 7 seasons this past week on netflix in preparation. Even more amazing the 2nd time round! Can't believe how consistantly awesome it is! Last season was the worst and it was still better than every other comedy in a long time!

it's on netflix?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom