• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Parks and Recreation S5 |OT| The Low-Cal Calzone Zone: Now Hiring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divius

HmCJQ.jpg

S4 |OT| - Official site - Obligatory viewing for all fans, 20 minute minimum.

SEASON 5 PREMIERE SEPT 20 THURSDAYS 9:30/8:30c
The episode will be on Hulu the day after, Friday: HULU

From Emmy Award-winning executive producers Greg Daniels and Michael Schur, this ensemble comedy follows mid-level bureaucrat Leslie Knope and her tireless efforts to make her American town more fun.

IIjO4.png

JBuccCP

I started watching this show and am into season 4. I like it a lot. I didn't give it much of a look when it came out because it seemed like a lame office clone, but I find it much funnier than the office. They're much smarter about not drawing out storylines and moving things along. Also April's hair in season 4 omg.

Acid08

Banned
SO EXCITED!!!!

Hoping we get more Jean Ralphio gems in this season.

"So I just go out the way I came in?"

I'm pumped! I'm also happy to say that I'm actually in an episode this season (as an extra). It's the first show I've been on that I actually watch.

I'm pumped! I'm also happy to say that I'm actually in an episode this season (as an extra). It's the first show I've been on that I actually watch.

That's awesome! Gah - can't wait for this to start. It did dip a little last season but it's still my favorite comedy on right now.

"One time I waited outside a woman's house for five days just to show her how serious I was about wanting to drill her. Turns out, it was the wrong house. She loved the story anyway. We got to third base. Over the pants."
tumblr_lr4m7svW6r1qzp9yqo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom