• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Outlast + Whistleblower DLC - Free via Humble

dugdug

Banned
Whistleblower is one of the best DLC's of all time. Would be a crime to not pick this up for free.

Im_Special

Whistleblower is one of the best DLC's of all time. Would be a crime to not pick this up for free.

Damn really? I had the game already and not the DLC so I redeemed that, planning to give the base game to my brother, but now I'll need to grab a spare DLC for him too, ugh.

BraXzy

I already grabbed it but realised I own both already, so if you want them without needing an account or whatever feel free to grab these:

Code:
Outlast - 7PF8W-Y4THZ-6MM4X

Outlast: Whistleblower - 7MZHD-V0HA7-YV4D6

0OoO0

I already grabbed it but realised I own both already, so if you want them without needing an account or whatever feel free to grab these:

Code:
Outlast - 7PF8W-Y4THZ-6MM4X

Outlast: Whistleblower - 7MZHD-V0HA7-YV4D6

Thanks I got the first code. Someone got the expansion pack already but did not post.

AntChum

Saw this earlier, but I couldn't get on the site. Already have the base game, so here's my code for that:
84FGH-4GZYR-AGHW6

It's definitely a great game, and one I still need to finish. I love horror, but I'm a giant wuss.

dugdug

Banned
Damn really? I had the game already and not the DLC so I redeemed that, planning to give the base game to my brother, but now I'll need to grab a spare DLC for him too, ugh.

Yeah man, I think it's the best of the three Outlast games. Some truly gnarly stuff, and, one of the best horror antagonists in ages.

UrbanRats

Got it.
Not sure if i'll play it though, i tried to play SOMA and got terribly motion sick.
Sucks that most horrors seem to be first person these days, as a fan of the genre prone to motion sickness.

Top Bottom