• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deadpool (High Moon Studios) new screens

Screens and Artwork:

PZ2p6bJ.jpg

mKH4Go8.jpg

i3a15Mx.jpg

lFmdXTy.jpg

y9nYA0L.jpg

HWywUIJ.jpg

r1OIy6r.jpg

o7WdkY1.jpg

J5TrcSJ.jpg

v09ydHp.jpg

X6htAg8.jpg

77E2QOh.jpg

32eWMVi.jpg

uqCn3wn.jpg

LJUni3L.jpg

dYVSOko.jpg

Zjgcfh4.jpg

3vWFXDf.jpg

l1IDXEs.jpg

83kpkdI.jpg

XcLiHzJ.jpg

AlYkZq7.jpg

GuTvHOb.jpg

hmgSmqs.jpg

July 2012 Youtube trailer

wwm0nkey

Kind of hoping we get an Arcade Murderworld level. Don't know why they don't use him more for games and he would work pretty well with deadpool lol

Not that Capcom would ever agree too it, but the game deserves a Dante cameo

"Duuuuuuuuuuuuuude... didn't you get replaced? You looking for work or something?"

Riposte

I'm not really convinced this will be good. I'm not even convinced this will be funny (it might just be annoying). However, I hope it surprises me. I like how they are drawing from some deep material.

Transformers : of Cyberton games were good because they were Transformers and I like to support any San Diego studio, but High Moon usually rushes their games and finish them in a year. I'll reserve my judgment until I see gameplay footage but I wouldn't hold my breath that this will have Ninja Gaiden, Batman or Metal Gear Rising level gameplay. The graphics are very good.

Transformers : of Cyberton games were good because they were Transformers and I like to support any San Diego studio, but High Moon usually rushes their games and finish them in a year. I'll reserve my judgment until I see gameplay footage but I wouldn't hold my breath that this will have Ninja Gaiden, Batman or Metal Gear Rising level gameplay. The graphics are very good.

I wouldn't expect this at all, so yeah.

ElRenoRaven

Damn that looks cool. I really hope it turns out good. High Moon has proven they can make a great game so I have some faith in them.

Gbraga

I don't think anyone is expecting Ninja Gaiden/MGR levels of gameplay, we just want it to be decent :(

Kaizer

Banned
I'm not really convinced this will be good. I'm not even convinced this will be funny (it might just be annoying). However, I hope it surprises me. I like how they are drawing from some deep material.

My sentiments as well, but I'm just glad we're getting Deadpool anything to be honest. Even if it sucks I'd still check it out.

Tizoc

I don't see how the graphics are bad, they seem fine to me, plus DP's redness makes them more colorful~

tumblr_mc95f7geR01qk9wsto1_400.gif

i need to see a lot more gameplay before my hype meter for a marvel game raises above meh. marvel has been very "meh" this generation.

rvy

Banned
I'd be totally excited for this if it wasn't developed by the people who made that shitty Bourne game.

Top Bottom