• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon: Zero Dawn | Screenshot Thread

Sebmugi

1488403150-horizon-zero-dawn-tm-20170301210024.png

1488403150-horizon-zero-dawn-tm-20170301210150.png

Pro, Photomode

HorizonZeroDawn_201703020628395379f.png

HorizonZeroDawn_2017030210170233259.png

There is a pretty big difference between how these look on the screen of my Macbook Pro(2015) and on my HDR 4k TV.
Too dark and quite some detail lost without HDR.

SDCowboy

Was anyone else blown away when they entered the Utah region of the map? Probably the most beautiful area I've ever seen in a game.

Eggbok

Was anyone else blown away when they entered the Utah region of the map? Probably the most beautiful area I've ever seen in a game.

I had this feeling entering the jungle. In my mind it is literally the best video game jungle ever created.

BraXzy

I haven't viewed the thread as I'm right near the start of the game and don't want to see something spoilery so sorry if similar shots exist :3

The game is beautiful! Photo mode will be the death of me once more.

JEePTic.jpg

2niLxVR.jpg

Stiler

How are some of you getting super up-close shots of the faces?

Anytime I pull the camera in photo mode that close it blurs and I can't get it to focus, even if I turn depth of field off or put it to the nearest setting it refuses to focus and just stays blurred..

Been taking a lot of scene pictures lately,

hS8WxM3.jpg

aVqelww.jpg

I'm still trying to get my head around this games visuals. HOW DOES IT LOOK SO GOOD?!
Bravo GG, bra-vo!

Secret Sauce!

Honestly though, started playing last night on Pro/4K/HDR and the game is jaw droppingly beautiful. Guerrilla have out done themselves again and I'm not sure why we are surprised after how Killzone:SF looked at launch. They've had 3 extra years to work on an engine that still looked good today, in terms of technical knowhow they have always been one of the top developers. It was their story writing that had let them down really, I'm not far in to HZD but so far so good!

Simply can't wait to see what Kojima does with this engine, I've a feeling that Death Stranding is going to be a stunner!

Top Bottom