• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon: Zero Dawn | Screenshot Thread

Filben

I'm spoiled with these Pro screenshots. Don't wanna play this on my normal PS4. I'm kind of glad that I don't own this game yet.

Sebmugi

1488375387-horizon-zero-dawn-tm-20170301140128.png

1488375380-horizon-zero-dawn-tm-20170301134718.png

Eggbok

Seriously, your pics are amazing. How do you get that CG sort of look to them?

Very carefully ;p

These shots are all awesome, but would it be possible to get some non-photomode shots to see what the game actually looks like? Or are the "no filters" shots representative of gameplay visuals?

EDIT: Ok, there are some. Yeah, doesn't look quite as hot, I think? Still great though.

Here you go, my next 4 shots are gameplay. No photomode, no filters, just the press of the share button with the HUD off.

horizonzerodawn_201702ily7.png

horizonzerodawn_201706zanz.png

Shock32

I took some on the pro last night.

I thought this one was pretty sweet after I got a new stealth outfit I can blend in at night so nicely.

BVgRSsE.jpg

And a few others

BdrXvQzh.jpg

XAGJyXmh.jpg

N4CCpKeh.jpg

ILd1vrLh.jpg

Gaminar

Banned
I literally shit my pants and came all over the screen.

Alright, I'm buying this for my Pro Thursday.

Thanks you filthy animals. I always supported GG with the KZ series and its finally high time I support them with this as well.

The trifecta for me for this generation is complete... Uncharted, Horizon and Bloodborne.

Tyaren

In a few days we imo should be able to post at least pics of the first cauldron. I mean, you get to it pretty early on in the game, most who are interested in Horizon should have experienced it by then and it was actually teased in a lot of promo material for the game.

I have a few really good pics from in there, if I may say so... :)
By the way, yours are very nice as well. One of them is almost the exact same one I took:

https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/766/33018700092_73c63a7372_o.png

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
These shots are all awesome, but would it be possible to get some non-photomode shots to see what the game actually looks like? Or are the "no filters" shots representative of gameplay visuals?

EDIT: Ok, there are some. Yeah, doesn't look quite as hot, I think? Still great though.

To be honest with you, I have to look for the differences.

Photo Mode PS4 Pro with DoF
32810548440_9d15f3399b_h.jpg

Direct Gameplay PS4 Pro

32348130274_53bb6358c2_h.jpg

Top Bottom