• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon: Zero Dawn | Screenshot Thread

Teepo671

32790835240_b2fb340591_o.png

32336567434_27e7236531_o.png

ss_lemonade

These shots are amazing. I'm playing the game right now on a standard PS4 and even there, the visual quality on display is astounding.

I think checkerboard 4K is gonna look better than almost 900p 4xMSAA with a lot of filters?
But The Order is native 1080p in IQ, just cropped.

kyser73

Looking at this thread, playing this game...

Cerny was right when he said it'll be about 3 years in when things get interesting and devs really start to push the console.

Jaroof

HorizonZeroDawn_20170301031858.png

HorizonZeroDawn_20170301032330.png

Hm, the compression made those two look weird, especially the snow. I'll upload the pics to GIFYU when I get a chance. Not right now, though. I'm still playing.

Skux

What a jawdropper. This game looks better than some of the CG renders they use in video game marketing art.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
These shots are all awesome, but would it be possible to get some non-photomode shots to see what the game actually looks like? Or are the "no filters" shots representative of gameplay visuals?

EDIT: Ok, there are some. Yeah, doesn't look quite as hot, I think? Still great though.

antyk

Beautiful shots, all! Hope to find the game today somewhere :)

Fingers crossed GG patches the water reflections though, because whenever they're visible they are simply wrong - cube-maps should only be used to fill missing information, not to replace what could've perfectly be mirrored (+distorted) from the screen using screen-space reflections :(

Twookie

wow this game is actually so fucking pretty, some shots here are straight up CG looking.
lina-vi3.gif

insane looking game, good lord

Jaroof

It's so late.. but I don't want to put this game down!

HorizonZeroDawn_20170301054830.png

HorizonZeroDawn_20170301061120.png

Okay, I forced myself off. I'm done for the night. I'm loving this game, and I'm loving taking these pics!

Top Bottom