• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon: Zero Dawn | Screenshot Thread

E-Cat

32329772754_3049f52509_o.png

32792531650_3db1f84d5d_o.png

I tried. The vegetation density is really really great :eek:
Still in the first area so I can't wait to see the other environments!
I can't. This is unbelievable :eek:

Someday, Link will traipse through vegetation like that. When we're old and weary.

LuuKyK

Eggbok your screens are amazing, keep them coming.

NPC's (these two are bigger in the story) look as exceptional as Aloy does.

33175887975_447f27e894_o.png

33019305962_a90ce37333_o.png

All the costume (and hair) design in this game is so good. Everyone has totally unique clothing and hair styles. The variety and cultural differences are so great.

I said that before too but costume/character design in this game is ON POINT. Pretty much all the NPCs have distinct/creative outfits and personalities. Its easily one of the best aspects of the game. They all actually seem like people from different tribes.

I said that before too but costume/character design in this game is ON POINT. Pretty much all the NPCs have distinct/creative outfits and personalities. Its easily one of the best aspects of the game. They all actually seem like people from different tribes.

Yeah it is really impressive. Seemingly every single person you can talk to in the game (as in, get the conversation camera and wheel with) is completely unique. The hairstyles never seem to repeat, the different cultures all have very distinct clothing and armor styles, to the point of it being very plainly obvious who belongs to which culture. And within those designs is enormous variety, with no repeats that I have seen. The work put into making everyone seem original is really tremendous. It's a small thing that goes such a long ways to making a game feel that much more bespoke and lively.

neoglow

Banned
Everyone should check/tweak their TV colour settings. I found the default settings on my TV were way off and after tweaking, the game looked even more stunning and closer to real life without an oversaturation of warm colours.

Think this game will be a time sink, but in a exceedingly good way! Will prob be taking pics / doing gifs just as much as playing it. :)

horizonzerodawn_201706skso.png

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
PS4 Pro - Favor Resolution - TV is 4K, screens down sampled to 1080p via PS4's share software.

Black and white Filter

horizonzerodawn_20170lhkzk.png

horizonzerodawn_20170xdkud.png

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
PS4 Pro - Favor Resolution - TV is 4K, screens down sampled to 1080p via PS4's share software.

Photo Mode - Hide Player

horizonzerodawn_20170v0j9v.png

horizonzerodawn_201703fjqo.png

Photo Mode - No adjustment (cutscenes)

horizonzerodawn_20170jkjhz.png

horizonzerodawn_20170dcjzh.png

Had a few shots from this view that I thought looked awesome. Hard to choose lol. Used the Vibrant filter and messed around with time.

lJHe3Bi.jpg

ftwlwMt.jpg

Xyber

First shot with the photo mode, my god this game looks so good (and even better in motion).

If only this game was 60FPS too, having been a 144Hz PC gamer for quite some time now it just feels so off having to play a game with way less responsive controls than I am used to. :p

33178548425_8bc31a3680_o.png

Eggbok

Absolute filth. That first shot is amazing

This is some cinematic trailer shit right here

I like the CG look you give to your shots, each time.

you always deliver with your photo mode skills!

Thanks! I looooooooooooooooove this photomode. Also love making them look like cutscene/ cg shots. I'd make killer videos if there was a cinematic video tool or something but I know that is never happening lol.

Top Bottom