• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

MagiusNecros
Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
(02-14-2013, 03:45 AM)

Originally Posted by ari

That is one shitty fucking embarrassing thing to do. Nobody will buy that shit.

Wouldn't be so sure bout that.
VICI0US
(02-14-2013, 03:46 AM)

Originally Posted by Zeer0id

We're probably getting a 3DS firmware update with the save transfer utility really soon. Might go live along with the ND, even.

that'd be nice. I want to sell my copy of MK7 and download it to have constant access to online multiplayer, but I need to be able to transfer all my unlocks/ranking over first.
Conrad Link
(02-14-2013, 03:46 AM)
Spirit Tracks was ok, better than Phantom Hourglass. There were parts I really liked, I didn't mind the train because I liked the overworld music, I'm still just not a fan of the controls in the DS games that was my biggest and overbearing gripe. Also the repeat dungeon thing, wasn't a fan.

And the frigging BLOW INTO THE MIC shit. O-M-G that frustrated me a lot.

YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG LINK

NO F**K YOU

:lol
Bullza2o
(02-14-2013, 03:47 AM)
20 minutes only? I'm afraid they will show Wii U Street View for 5 minutes and GAF implodes.
Chie Satonaka

Originally Posted by AgentOtaku

Oh god...oh god yes!

tablet hacking minigame!

If you're serious, you are probably the only person on earth who is excited for this.
AgentOtaku

Originally Posted by BY2K

Who said what Zelda had too many dungeons? That's crazy talk. You can never have too many dungeons.

Dude, not everyone has disposable time okay?

When your game clock is reaching the upper 20 hrs and you have other shit to play, yeah, you begin to question if this game REALLY needed another dungeon

Not everyone feels the Zelda pillars are infallible
noffles
Banned

Originally Posted by Conrad Link

Spirit Tracks was ok, I didn't mind the train because I liked the overworld music, I'm still just not a fan of the controls in the DS games that was my biggest gripe.

And the frigging BLOW INTO THE MIC shit. O-M-G that frustrated me a lot.

YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG LINK

NO F**K YOU

:lol

I was playing some of that microphone stuff while waiting for a lesson a couple of years back and realised about 4 people were staring at me as I did it.

Embarrassing as fuck.
JosiahB
Nintendo's Youtube Channel has one private video in their "Nintendo Direct" playlist, and three in their "Nintendo 3DS" playlist. There are no private videos in the Wii U playlist.

Using this on the videos, I can tell that the three videos in the 3DS playlist are for FE:A, LEGO City Undercover, and AC:NL (change the number on the links to 1-3 for thumbnails). The one in the ND playlist is for tomorrow's ND I guess. This is the preview image I get for the ND video:

Drago
(02-14-2013, 03:48 AM)
oh boy luigis mansion how enthralling

And a new Fire Emblem trailer? Why?
AC:NL logo is SO BAD
Zeer0id

Originally Posted by Bullza2o

20 minutes only? I'm afraid they will show Wii U Street View for 5 minutes and GAF implodes.

oh god... you're probably right, too

Plan your Valentine's date with Street View on Wii U
AgentOtaku

Originally Posted by Chie Satonaka

If you're serious, you are probably the only person on earth who is excited for this.

Well Deus Ex is my all time favorite and Human Revolution was one of the best this gen. Love for an opportunity to replay if the port is good/compelling enough

Like 60fps, DLC included, tablet menus, good enough
SteeloDMZ
Banned
(02-14-2013, 03:49 AM)

Originally Posted by JosiahB

Nintendo's Youtube Channel has one private video in their "Nintendo Direct" playlist, and three in their "Nintendo 3DS" playlist. There are no private videos in the Wii U playlist.

Using this on the videos, I can tell that the three videos in the 3DS playlist are for FE:A, LEGO City Undercover, and AC:NL (change the number on the links to 1-3 for thumbnails). The one in the ND playlist is for tomorrow's ND I guess. This is the preview image I get for the ND video:

Luigi Mansion's Dark Moon ft. Iwata as a pre-order bonus confirmed.
Prophane33
(02-14-2013, 03:49 AM)

Originally Posted by Drago

oh boy luigis mansion how enthralling

And a new Fire Emblem trailer? Why?

Most likely talking about/teasing some of the DLC?
YoungBlade
(02-14-2013, 03:50 AM)

So
Fire Emblem DLC
Lego City trailer
Animal Crossing release date
Luigi's Mansion 2 something
Drago

Originally Posted by YoungBlade

So
Fire Emblem DLC
Lego City trailer
Animal Crossing release date
Luigi's Mansion 2 something

Tomorrow is going to suck
MagiusNecros
Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Nice hat
Zeer0id

SCOOP
Conrad Link
(02-14-2013, 03:51 AM)

Originally Posted by noffles

I was playing some of that microphone stuff while waiting for a lesson a couple of years back and realised about 4 people were staring at me as I did it.

Embarrassing as fuck.

Haha it was bad enough just trying to do it at home alone. :P

I love Nintendo so much, but sometimes I'm just like you don't HAVE to use every single feature of your console just for the sake of it, especially when doing it another way might have actually been fun.
Tan
Aw I don't want to wake up early for release dates...
qq more

No it won't. We're finally getting the release date for Animal Crossing.. I think!
jerd

Originally Posted by ari

That is one shitty fucking embarrassing thing to do. Nobody will buy that shit.

They will literally be asking people to buy it for 24x the amount I got it for. If some Wii U owners missed out on it or want to double dip, that's great. I just think that if they want it to actually be a good value, there better be an entirely new game's worth of extra content included.
Dragonzord
coaches in the WNBA
bets on Majora's Mask 3ds?
GAMERG0D
(02-14-2013, 03:52 AM)

Using this on the videos, I can tell that the three videos in the 3DS playlist are for FE:A, LEGO City Undercover, and AC:NL (change the number on the links to 1-3 for thumbnails).

So no surprising reveals? That sucks.
noffles
Banned
Give Europe a fucking Luigi's Mansion 2 date.

Fuck.
Relaxed Muscle

Boner kill.
Neiteio
Over before it begins. :(

(Hopefully they have some sweet megatons and will upload those after the fact)
DaBoss

Cool trick, this should come in handy. So I'm assuming they are going to talk about DLC for FE:A, show LCU: TCB, and talk about AC: NL. Only LCU: TCB would be featured in the Japanese direct, however, I don't remember it being listed as coming to Japan. I wonder what the Japanese direct will have.
jj984jj
He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
(02-14-2013, 03:53 AM)

If you're not looking forward to the Japanese one for games we probably won't see for a while or ever then it likely will disappoint. It's obviously not going to be like the Wii U one, they actually have content coming out for the 3DS right now.
watershed
Excited about AC but I'm gonna need more than just that.
GiantEnemyGoomba

Originally Posted by SteeloDMZ

Any hints so far or nada?

Originally Posted by John Harker

and the other hand giveth

The first hand took Rayman. This most likely means a new port announcement.
Drago

Originally Posted by DaBoss

I wonder what the Japanese direct will have.

Announcements of awesome games that will never be localized, just like everything else on 3DS
EMT0
(02-14-2013, 03:56 AM)
Not holding my breath over here, but by all means Nintendo, surprise me.
Soriku

Announcements of awesome games that will never be localized, just like everything else on 3DS

Such as?
DaBoss

I know you don't mean everything else, but can you name them? All I can think of is BD:FF and DQVII.
eudaemonic
Wait... has Animal Crossing always had a release date of 5/1 on their site?

Or am I just getting my hopes up here?
C-Jo
(02-14-2013, 03:57 AM)

I swear, the 3DS has been the most frustrating console I've ever owned. So many games I want to play, but can't.
duckroll
mashadar's neko-mimi slave

You can see a few more screens from the Direct video:

LM2 shit confirmed.
Sandfox

Originally Posted by eudaemonic

5/1 is a Wednesday so I doubt that's correct.
noffles
Banned

Originally Posted by eudaemonic

First or last days of the months are always placeholders.
EmCeeGramr
there's no death in cyberspace. i will not allow it.
The thumbnails for the video are of Luigi's Mansion, Bill Trinen, and Reggie in some kind of horrifying Luigi dimension office.
DaBoss
(02-14-2013, 03:58 AM)

Originally Posted by duckroll

Fuck. It's a Reggie Direct, but atleast Trinen is back!
YoungBlade
(02-14-2013, 03:59 AM)
So yeah, nothing mindblowing will come out of this.
Drago
(02-14-2013, 04:00 AM)

Originally Posted by DaBoss

I know you don't mean everything else, but can you name them? All I can think of is BD:FF and DQVII.

The Dragon Quest spinoffs
Fantasy Life
CalcioBit
EX Troopers (but that ones impossible anyways ): )
Layton x Ace Attorney
Taiko (same as EX Troopers)
and the obvious DQVII and BD:FF

I was exaggerating but there's still quite a few 3DS games with no localization announcements that I would definitely think about buying :/
Jaded Alyx
(02-14-2013, 04:01 AM)
What have you people done.
eudaemonic

Originally Posted by noffles

First or last days of the months are always placeholders.

Good to know! Thanks!
GiantEnemyGoomba
Nintendo got you guys good. I mean, it's obvious they wouldn't pre-upload the Zelda and Monolith trailers the night before. Heh.

;_;
Boss Doggie
all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Watching Japanese Direct then, as always.
Andrex
ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ

Originally Posted by duckroll

LM2 shit confirmed.

...Good?

You should be looking forward to LM2 if you have any taste.

DEMO DEMO DEMO DEMO DEMO DEMO DEMO DEMO DEMO DEMO PEINS DEMO DEMO DEMO DEMO DEMO
jj984jj
He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
(02-14-2013, 04:02 AM)

Originally Posted by YoungBlade

So yeah, nothing mindblowing will come out of this.

Doesn't everyone know this? If there is anything new it'll be in the JP direct but it won't be incredibly huge. Most people aren't being serious with these predictions.
AgentOtaku
(02-14-2013, 04:02 AM)

Originally Posted by Andrex

Good?

You should be looking forward to LM2 if you have any taste.

sure am!

Rebought LM1 on eBay in anticipation!