• TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

SalsaShark
Trust no one!
Keep your laser handy!
(09-28-2012, 08:26 AM)
Yup.

Q: Heard a rumor that The Powerpuff girls is getting rebooted...is this true?

A: I have no inside information. But yes

Q: Any plans on more 'adult' series like samurai jack in the future? WILL SAMURAI JACK HAVE AN ENDING?

A: Working on it

Link to it

holy shit at Jack. I need it.
CorvoSol
(09-28-2012, 08:27 AM)
SAMURAI JACK
GOTTA GET BACK
BACK TO THE PAST
SAMURAI JACK

OMANOMANOMAN this was the best cartoon I ever watched. All action, hardly any stupid plot, and 200% badass.
SalsaShark
Trust no one!
Keep your laser handy!
(09-28-2012, 08:29 AM)
also he agrees to Johnny Test being an unfunny Dexter's Lab ripoff

this is great
DonMigs85
(09-28-2012, 08:30 AM)
Still hoping for a new season of Sym-bionic Titan
fu3lfr3nzy
(09-28-2012, 08:32 AM)
PPG reboot? He'll no. Just leave it the way it is. No matter how decent it is, it won't live up to the original.

And for the love of god finish Samurai Jack already. I can't believe that shit still doesn't have an ending after all these years. Stab that motherfucker Aku already and get it over with.
SalsaShark
Trust no one!
Keep your laser handy!
(09-28-2012, 08:36 AM)

Originally Posted by fu3lfr3nzy

And for the love of god finish Samurai Jack already. I can't believe that shit still doesn't have an ending after all these years. Stab that motherfucker Aku already and get it over with.

dude it's not his fault, blame cartoon network

he's trying to do a feature with the ending right now and the things that are holding him back are money and distribution. No one wants to do a 2D stylized theatre feature
Moaradin
(09-28-2012, 08:38 AM)
I love this guy's previous work. Didn't actually know he made sym-bionic titan. Now I'm definitely more interested in it now that it's airing on Toonami.
Instro
(09-28-2012, 08:43 AM)

Originally Posted by SalsaShark

he's trying to do a feature with the ending right now and the things that are holding him back are money and distribution. No one wants to do a 2D stylized theatre feature

Maybe he should turn to Japan.

But yeah, his deal with Sony is going to allow him to work on pet projects in return for directing big budget stuff like Hotel Transylvania.
Mr. F
(09-28-2012, 08:47 AM)
I remember watching Clone Wars now and again back when it was on TV, really awesome stuff. Reading more questions from the AMA I had totally forgotten about the CG reboot - must be a bit of a slap in the face to have your lore totally jettisoned.

Originally Posted by CorvoSol

SO GLAD THAT I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THIS!

Even Tidus playing Johnny Test doesn't improve it at all.

That was nice to see. Johnny Test is one of the ugliest/loudest shows on TV.
CorvoSol
(09-28-2012, 08:48 AM)

also he agrees to Johnny Test being an unfunny Dexter's Lab ripoff

this is great

Originally Posted by Mr. F

I remember watching Clone Wars now and again back when it was on TV, really awesome stuff. Reading more questions from the AMA I had totally forgotten about the CG reboot - must be a bit of a slap in the face to have your lore totally jettisoned.

Grievous was a badass once. Never forget. Also, those red and blue marked Clone Troopers with the black battle skirts or whatever were totally badass.
Phaethon0017
(09-28-2012, 08:49 AM)
Today was a great day for science!
fu3lfr3nzy

Ah, he's on the same predicament as Craig Bartlett with Hey Arnold then. I just hope SJ pulls through eventually :(
watkinzez

Originally Posted by DonMigs85

Still hoping for a new season of Sym-bionic Titan

Damnit the ending to that show was so butchered. And now Genndy mentions finished scripts that never entered production. :(
As much as I'd love to see a Samurai Jack film, I can't see it without Mako. That's a hell of a hard recast.
Mr. F
(09-28-2012, 08:54 AM)

Originally Posted by CorvoSol

Grievous was a badass once. Never forget. Also, those red and blue marked Clone Troopers with the black battle skirts or whatever were totally badass.

So good. Also, all of Genndy's work needs to be rereleased on Blu-ray.