• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

FrostuTheNinja
Member
(08-06-2012, 07:41 AM)
FrostuTheNinja's Avatar

Originally Posted by Urvan

"Sony does what Nintendo"

Truer words have never been spoken.
CrisKre
Member
(08-06-2012, 07:41 AM)
CrisKre's Avatar

Originally Posted by Terra Firma

Don't bother, lol. He simply lied and has nothing to back him up so he has chosen to not respond to anyone who is asking for substantiation.

Now, be nice. I actually went to have dinner. You are a bit agitated?
Please dont call me a liar, Id appreciate it. You dont know me.
PhoReal
Member
(08-06-2012, 07:41 AM)
PhoReal's Avatar

Originally Posted by Forever

So from this thread I think we can conclude that anything Kamiya is involved in turns awesome.

Pretty much. He did create Mega Man after all.
Phoenician_Viking
Banned
(08-06-2012, 07:42 AM)
Phoenician_Viking's Avatar

Originally Posted by SalsaShark

They are not stupid, they know they start this from a low point considering it is indeed a ripoff. I just personally dont think they have the game to back it up. It's like a Move situation. It was a ripoff but people didnt write it off because it was just Sony's version of the Wiimote, they did because it was bad and didnt have the software to support it (no need to say that obviously some people think it does, same way people will think this game is amazing even if it turns out to be plain bad or mediocre for most).

Yet another one who does not know what rip off means.
Azure J
Member
(08-06-2012, 07:42 AM)
Azure J's Avatar
Forever, I'm very inclined to agree. Archive this shit please. So much hilarious dumb everywhere.
Unspeakable Evil
Member
(08-06-2012, 07:42 AM)
Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Originally Posted by Urvan

It's a rip off and you know better Sony fan boys, it's not even a good rip off from what I saw there's a barely any strategy involved in this game,they ripped off the worst side of Smash the thing that plagued brawl competitiveness (atleast you can disable it on brawl) and made it into the main mechanic of the game, I'm talking about the "Supers" and they didn't rip off the good part, they didn't copy the knock out, in a way they wanted to make it unique, but what they did is just like taking the cover of SSBB and scratching off (Super Smash Bros. Brawl) and put (PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale) on top of it with crayons and tape Kratos picture with a bunch Play station characters. Only fan boys will deny the fact that it's a rip off, but even if it was. Why is it a bad Rip off? Why did they add a stupid system that ruins the fun of the game ? Did they think by putting such stupid system will magically make their game original ? atleast if you want to copy a game do it right, because most of the people aren't blind from the truth that PSABR is a SSB. clone, so changing the game's system is like buying a cake for your kid's birth day from the bakery and add some cream on top of it and say to your kid "Mommy made this cake for you" but we all know that you bought that cake from the bakery, and the kid knows that but he didn't want to make his mom look like a liar.

Screw archiving this thread, this post should just be saved.
Mihael Mello Keehl
Banned
(08-06-2012, 07:43 AM)
Mihael Mello Keehl's Avatar

Originally Posted by Urvan

Fanboys are trying to get revenge by making me look crazy, don't listen to them guys I'm the sound of the truth here, I saw the history unfold, I saw the rise of the great Nintendo Entertainment System, I saw the rise of our Rival the Sega Genesis ( Master System doesn't count) I saw the rise of the greatest system of all time the Super Nintendo Entertainment System. and I saw the most treacherous acts after that, an unforgivable act, the Play Station was the most blatant rip off, unlike Sega's motto "Sega does what Nintendont" the Play Station hidden motto was like this "Sony does what Nintendo". and that why Sega fell to the abyss and Play Station rose above it's creator the Nintendo brand. "Lucas, Believe!"

10/10
Blood Diamonds
Banned
(08-06-2012, 07:43 AM)

Originally Posted by Urvan

Fanboys are trying to get revenge by making me look crazy, don't listen to them guys I'm the sound of the truth here, I saw the history unfold, I saw the rise of the great Nintendo Entertainment System, I saw the rise of our Rival the Sega Genesis ( Master System doesn't count) I saw the rise of the greatest system of all time the Super Nintendo Entertainment System. and I saw the most treacherous acts after that, an unforgivable act, the Play Station was the most blatant rip off, unlike Sega's motto "Sega does what Nintendont" the Play Station hidden motto was like this "Sony does what Nintendo". and that why Sega fell to the abyss and Play Station rose above it's creator the Nintendo brand. "Lucas, Believe!"

You made it too obvious this time man.
:(
Riposte
Member
(08-06-2012, 07:43 AM)
Riposte's Avatar

Originally Posted by KevinCow

better than any of your posts in any threads, junior

Get that junior!

Also KevinCow did you know you can dodge in Bayonetta?
CrisKre
Member
(08-06-2012, 07:44 AM)
CrisKre's Avatar

Originally Posted by Phoenician_Viking

Since you donīt know what rip off means i will just say that you and Kamiya are wrong.

Respect others opinion. Have some class. Many here see it as a rip off. Deal with it.
Drago
Member
(08-06-2012, 07:44 AM)
Drago's Avatar

Originally Posted by AzureJericho

Forever, I'm very inclined to agree. Archive this shit please. So much hilarious dumb everywhere.

Yes.

It must be preserved. :lol
Andrex
ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
(08-06-2012, 07:44 AM)
Andrex's Avatar

Originally Posted by EmCeeGramr

How did Kamiya steal sp0rsk's body?
Phoenician_Viking
Banned
(08-06-2012, 07:44 AM)
Phoenician_Viking's Avatar

Originally Posted by prwxv3

No there are people that are butthurt that the game even exists.

.
Blood Diamonds
Banned
(08-06-2012, 07:45 AM)

Originally Posted by Riposte

Get that junior!

Also KevinCow did you know you can dodge in Bayonetta?

D:
Please be gentle!
Unspeakable Evil
Member
(08-06-2012, 07:45 AM)
Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Originally Posted by Andrex

How did Kamiya steal sp0rsk's body?

He ripped it off.
Urvan
Banned
(08-06-2012, 07:45 AM)

Originally Posted by YoungBlade

You made it too obvious this time man.
:(

Obvious ? what do you mean ?
Uno Venova
Banned
(08-06-2012, 07:45 AM)
Uno Venova's Avatar

Originally Posted by CrisKre

i already explained many times in this and other threads what i feel about the game.

I am well aware of the differences in the rule set of the title, but my gameplay time with it made it feel like a less fun clone to ssb. The super mechanic didnt captivate me at all. Control and physics wise it feel absolutely familiar. It lacks the satisfaction and presision of smash's more refined balance of its components.

You've said you've explained it before, but people kept asking because you haven't said much substantial to back up the i've played it and still a rip off stance. It more sounds like you didn't like the supers and didn't get satisfied like smash did which is fine, physics being the same seems to be the only meaningful thing said.
This thread has been my favorite thread out of any forum ever. I've never encountered so much intelligence in one place, so much that it's seeping out.
Kurod
Banned
(08-06-2012, 07:46 AM)
Kurod's Avatar

Originally Posted by Urvan

Fanboys are trying to get revenge by making me look crazy, don't listen to them guys I'm the sound of the truth here, I saw the history unfold, I saw the rise of the great Nintendo Entertainment System, I saw the rise of our Rival the Sega Genesis ( Master System doesn't count) I saw the rise of the greatest system of all time the Super Nintendo Entertainment System. and I saw the most treacherous acts after that, an unforgivable act, the Play Station was the most blatant rip off, unlike Sega's motto "Sega does what Nintendont" the Play Station hidden motto was like this "Sony does what Nintendo". and that why Sega fell to the abyss and Play Station rose above it's creator the Nintendo brand. "Lucas, Believe!"

I don't even know what to think anymore. I'm just gonna have to chalk it up to poe's law.
Risk Breaker
Member
(08-06-2012, 07:46 AM)
Risk Breaker's Avatar

Originally Posted by Forever

So from this thread I think we can conclude that anything Kamiya is involved in turns awesome.

Yeah, even that Okami Zelda rip-off ;)
CrisKre
Member
(08-06-2012, 07:47 AM)
CrisKre's Avatar

Originally Posted by upJTboogie

You've said you've explained it before, but people kept asking because you haven't said much substantial to back up the i've played it and still a rip off stance. It more sounds like you didn't like the supers and didn't get satisfied like smash did which is fine, physics being the same seems to be the only meaningful thing said.

You seriously only think physics seem the same? Are we talking about the same game here? Hint: more that some physics are the same between the titles. Please. There is a lot of media out there. Go check it.
Sojgat
Member
(08-06-2012, 07:48 AM)
Sojgat's Avatar

Originally Posted by Urvan

Fanboys are trying to get revenge by making me look crazy, don't listen to them guys I'm the sound of the truth here, I saw the history unfold, I saw the rise of the great Nintendo Entertainment System, I saw the rise of our Rival the Sega Genesis ( Master System doesn't count) I saw the rise of the greatest system of all time the Super Nintendo Entertainment System. and I saw the most treacherous acts after that, an unforgivable act, the Play Station was the most blatant rip off, unlike Sega's motto "Sega does what Nintendont" the Play Station hidden motto was like this "Sony does what Nintendo". and that why Sega fell to the abyss and Play Station rose above it's creator the Nintendo brand. "Lucas, Believe!"

Are you actually trying to pretend you're crazy to hide the fact that you're crazy?
Riposte
Member
(08-06-2012, 07:48 AM)
Riposte's Avatar

Originally Posted by CrisKre

You seriously only think physics seem the same? Are we talking about the same game here? Hint: more that some physics are the same between the titles. Please. There is a lot of media out there. Go check it.

I don't think anyone wants any hints.
pantsmith
Member
(08-06-2012, 07:49 AM)
pantsmith's Avatar
This is truly an apocalyptic scenario.
Urvan
Banned
(08-06-2012, 07:50 AM)
You, the one with Gattsu's awesome avatar say this to me :(. I'm not crazy...I thought you were on my side. I don't know who to believe now!
Mesoian
Member
(08-06-2012, 07:50 AM)
Mesoian's Avatar

Originally Posted by Forever

So from this thread I think we can conclude that anything Kamiya is involved in turns awesome.

Didn't need this thread to conclude that....
entremet
Member
(08-06-2012, 07:51 AM)
entremet's Avatar
It's definitely a ripoff, c'mon guys. This ain't new to this medium, though.

Whether its good or not is a different story.
Uno Venova
Banned
(08-06-2012, 07:52 AM)
Uno Venova's Avatar

Originally Posted by Riposte

I don't think anyone wants any hints.

Yeah. Okay, we've got one thing down, physics, now let's see if we can clear some more fog.
CrisKre
Member
(08-06-2012, 07:52 AM)
CrisKre's Avatar

Originally Posted by entrement

It's definitely a ripoff, c'mon guys. This ain't new to this medium, though.

Whether its good or not is a different story.

Thats all im sayin.
KibblesBits
Member
(08-06-2012, 07:52 AM)
KibblesBits's Avatar

Originally Posted by Fancy Corndog

I suspect this might be one of those threads that turn into a graveyard.

The thread itself was a planned troll.


I worry that someone is just sitting, waiting for us to get it all out lol.


It was Mr. Kamiya's plan all along.
Urvan
Banned
(08-06-2012, 07:52 AM)

Originally Posted by entrement

It's definitely a ripoff, c'mon guys. This ain't new to this medium, though.

Whether its good or not is a different story.

it's bad, trust the word of mine for I tell no lies.
Mesoian
Member
(08-06-2012, 07:53 AM)
Mesoian's Avatar

Originally Posted by Hehateme

He ripped it off.

DOOOOOHOHOHOHOHO!!!

Seriously, that made me laugh.
FrostuTheNinja
Member
(08-06-2012, 07:55 AM)
FrostuTheNinja's Avatar

Originally Posted by Urvan

it's bad, trust the word of mine for I tell no lies.

HE HAS RISEN!
DidntKnowJack
Member
(08-06-2012, 07:58 AM)
DidntKnowJack's Avatar

Originally Posted by Urvan

it's bad, trust the word of mine for I tell no lies.

What is wrong with you?
Urvan
Banned
(08-06-2012, 07:59 AM)
Stop implying that I'm a troll or Crazy, Play Station correspond to the Dark Side, they got Darth Vader but we have Yoda and Lucas in our side, we Nintendo are the side of light, you can find heaven in our games.
Dark Ninja
Member
(08-06-2012, 07:59 AM)
Dark Ninja's Avatar

Originally Posted by 54-46!

Coming from a guy who ripped off Devil May Cry with Bayonetta..

Originally Posted by MCD

No wonder all his recent games bombed.

Originally Posted by gaming_noob

This game is going to sell millions. It may even get the Wii crowd to jump in and skip the Wii U until more games are out on that console.

Originally Posted by Mista Koo

Regardless whether he made the original or not, technically Bayonetta is a rip-off of Capcom's DMC series.

Originally Posted by Man-is-Obsolete

At this point isn't any new IP a rip off in some form? Unless a game creates a brand new genre ( did Smash Bros. even invent the brawler style games?) Every game has influences and mechanics that look a lot like other games.

Even this guy's own games could be considered rip offs if using his thinking. Bayonetta is a rip off of devil may cry, P 100 is a rip off of Pikman. I don't think they are myself as it is a poor use of the word. Heavily influenced is the better word. Rip off is copying something bit for bit. In the instance of PSASBR and many other games this is not the case.

Originally Posted by Urvan

It's a rip off and you know better Sony fan boys, it's not even a good rip off from what I saw there's a barely any strategy involved in this game,they ripped off the worst side of Smash the thing that plagued brawl competitiveness (atleast you can disable it on brawl) and made it into the main mechanic of the game, I'm talking about the "Supers" and they didn't rip off the good part, they didn't copy the knock out, in a way they wanted to make it unique, but what they did is just like taking the cover of SSBB and scratching off (Super Smash Bros. Brawl) and put (PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale) on top of it with crayons and tape Kratos picture with a bunch Play station characters. Only fan boys will deny the fact that it's a rip off, but even if it was. Why is it a bad Rip off? Why did they add a stupid system that ruins the fun of the game ? Did they think by putting such stupid system will magically make their game original ? atleast if you want to copy a game do it right, because most of the people aren't blind from the truth that PSABR is a SSB. clone, so changing the game's system is like buying a cake for your kid's birth day from the bakery and add some cream on top of it and say to your kid "Mommy made this cake for you" but we all know that you bought that cake from the bakery, and the kid knows that but he didn't want to make his mom look like a liar.

Originally Posted by Urvan

Well, those are Sony fanboys for you, actually Nintendo created the Play Station all Sony did is drop the word Nintendo from (Nintendo Play Station) and there you go....

Nibel
Member
(08-06-2012, 08:00 AM)
Nibel's Avatar
I wonder if we'll get a "hall of shame"-post from Mama
Foffy
Banned
(08-06-2012, 08:00 AM)
Foffy's Avatar

Originally Posted by Urvan

Stop implying that I'm a troll or Crazy, Play Station correspond to the Dark Side, they got Darth Vader but we have Yoda and Lucas in our side, we Nintendo are the side of light, you can find heaven in our games.

Lay off the drugs, kid.
Jintor
Lit himself on fire to get
a mod to tag him
(08-06-2012, 08:02 AM)
Jintor's Avatar

Originally Posted by Urvan

Fanboys are trying to get revenge by making me look crazy, don't listen to them guys I'm the sound of the truth here, I saw the history unfold, I saw the rise of the great Nintendo Entertainment System, I saw the rise of our Rival the Sega Genesis ( Master System doesn't count) I saw the rise of the greatest system of all time the Super Nintendo Entertainment System. and I saw the most treacherous acts after that, an unforgivable act, the Play Station was the most blatant rip off, unlike Sega's motto "Sega does what Nintendont" the Play Station hidden motto was like this "Sony does what Nintendo". and that why Sega fell to the abyss and Play Station rose above it's creator the Nintendo brand. "Lucas, Believe!"

Between this and humanity landing on Mars again I can't stop laughing
Zen
Banned
(08-06-2012, 08:03 AM)

Originally Posted by CrisKre

Thats all im sayin.

If only.
Urvan
Banned
(08-06-2012, 08:03 AM)

Originally Posted by Foffy

Lay off the drugs, kid.

Damn it's hard to do trolling streaks in this site....anyways I think I'm going to buy PSABR whether it's a rip off or not....because it will be good to consume the time until next SSB.
CrisKre
Member
(08-06-2012, 08:03 AM)
CrisKre's Avatar

Originally Posted by Zen

If only.

u mad?
Drago
Member
(08-06-2012, 08:04 AM)
Drago's Avatar

Originally Posted by Nibel

I wonder if we'll get a "hall of shame"-post from Mama

We already got one tight before your post :lol
Zen
Banned
(08-06-2012, 08:05 AM)

Originally Posted by CrisKre

u mad?

Not at all, some of your arguments have just been extremely flawed, poorly stated, and based upon maligning other posters and their words instead of confronting the full breadth of what they were trying to communicate.

Anyway fun thread, I'm out.
ScraftyDevil
Banned
(08-06-2012, 08:05 AM)

Originally Posted by Urvan

Stop implying that I'm a troll or Crazy, Play Station correspond to the Dark Side, they got Darth Vader but we have Yoda and Lucas in our side, we Nintendo are the side of light, you can find heaven in our games.



Okay, you are my new favourite poster.
CrisKre
Member
(08-06-2012, 08:07 AM)
CrisKre's Avatar

Originally Posted by Zen

Not at all, some of your arguments have just been extremely flawed and based upon maligning other posters and their words.

Anyway fun thread, I'm out.

You mean my opinions? How did I malign anyone? Maybe you are projecting.
chertipros
Member
(08-06-2012, 08:09 AM)
chertipros's Avatar
HaHa this thread is amazing
Mush
6.0
(08-06-2012, 08:09 AM)
Mush's Avatar
I've considered posting in this thread.

So now I have.
Drago
Member
(08-06-2012, 08:10 AM)
Drago's Avatar

Originally Posted by Mush

I've considered posting in this thread.

So now I have.

Mush
Banned
Today, 01:09 AM, Post #1652

It's coming
To all of us

Seriously, where are the mods? This thread should have been closed hours ago
Urvan
Banned
(08-06-2012, 08:10 AM)

Originally Posted by Mush

I've considered posting in this thread.

So now I have.

But we all know the Play Station is a Blasphemy.

Thread Tools