• TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

The Technomancer
card-carrying scientician
(04-25-2012, 05:19 PM)

Originally Posted by McNum

Beat chapter -15- just now...

What... WHAT?! No seriously... I did NOT see that one coming. I mean, it's a story about gods and angels fighting each other... and then THE ALIENS INVADED! Why is this story so nuts? Is this what Project Sora does when they're allowed to do what they feel like? They should have gone with the original story for Brawl... I'm sure it'd have been much more crazy than the one we got.

And then I met Pyhrron. He's awesome. I loved the final lines of the chapter. "Pyhrron senses danger. Now Pyhrron sees it!" How can you not love that?

So, does the game get more nuts? Who am I kidding, of course it will, right?

The next chapter is even better
McNum
(04-25-2012, 07:02 PM)

Originally Posted by The_Technomancer

The next chapter is even better

Eh, it was alright. So was the next one, that was one really tough fight. Got my first I'm Finished there. Anyone have a translation of what Pyrrhon said in binary?

But at least the game has done all the crazy it can, or so I thought... I just completed chapter -18-. In light of recent events, I would like to retract my previous "WHAT?!" as it is much more suited for THIS particular chapter. Possibly with a "the hell!?" added to it.

So I'm a little girl. Now I'm a dog. Now I'm... Magnus? Okay that's pretty cool. Why am I fighting Centurions, though? Oh, Pit is the boss? Sure, why not? No flying section this level? Oh, there it is. Viridi?! Then who was... Palutena is evil now?!

This game... I swear. It's just going to keep escalating until it ends, isn't it?

Also, the music in Viridi's Solo Menu is kind of nice.
Chopper
(04-25-2012, 07:09 PM)

Originally Posted by Tom_Cody

Imagine 5 friends. One friend make a weapon into a gem and trades it with the 4 other friends. Each of them does this with their top 3 weapons. They each then will have 12 great weapons from 3. That you have to spend hearts to redeem weapons prevents this sort of multiplication through sacrifice.The question marks represent weapons that you haven't unlocked yet and you can't fuse those combinations until you unlock the weapons.

Is the only way to trade gems through Streetpass?

Otherwise, thanks for the info. I will enjoy fusing some weapons later, now that I've found a sweet staff I'm happy with for the time being.

Whilst I'm here, I just played a few rounds of multiplaye for the first time. Not nearly as frightening as I thought it would be, I actually did pretty well. Killed up some motherfuckers, got a butt-load of hearts and unlocked some new weapons and abilities. My question is, how does loot work? I mean, I unlocked a couple of weapons, but I couldn't work out how. I lucked out and won the "lottery" for a weapon at the end of one round. But otherwise, should I be picking up everything I see under a yellow arrow? I want more weapons!

And what the hell is a Daybreak? I think I picked up a part of it?
BGBW
Maturity, bitches.
(04-25-2012, 07:14 PM)
I'm lttp with this one. Got it on Saturday and I'm really enjoying it. Much longer than I realised. Still haven't finished it because I keep replaying the earlier levels on higher difficulty.

Haven't tried online yet. The one time I chose it I kept get connection errors.
ScraftyDevil
(04-25-2012, 07:16 PM)

Eh, it was alright. So was the next one, that was one really tough fight. Got my first I'm Finished there. Anyone have a translation of what Pyrrhon said in binary?

He says "KILL"
Tom_Cody
(04-25-2012, 07:36 PM)

Originally Posted by Chopper

Is the only way to trade gems through Streetpass?

Yes

Whilst I'm here, I just played a few rounds of multiplaye for the first time. Not nearly as frightening as I thought it would be, I actually did pretty well. Killed up some motherfuckers, got a butt-load of hearts and unlocked some new weapons and abilities. My question is, how does loot work? I mean, I unlocked a couple of weapons, but I couldn't work out how. I lucked out and won the "lottery" for a weapon at the end of one round. But otherwise, should I be picking up everything I see under a yellow arrow? I want more weapons!

And what the hell is a Daybreak? I think I picked up a part of it?

The only loot that you will carry out of the mode is the loot that you can randomly receive at the end of each match. Those other pickups are temporary. Daybreak is one of those temporary items. It is very similar to the Dragoon from Brawl- assemble three parts to get a devastating single use weapon.

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/items/item14.html
http://kidicarus.nintendo.com/uprisi....html#daybreak
Chet Rippo
(04-25-2012, 07:54 PM)

Originally Posted by Jintor

This is something I would one day like someone to say about my art ;__;

This is a first for me.
PK Gaming
(04-25-2012, 07:59 PM)
I'm one chapter away from completing every stage on 9.0. Chapter 24 is seriously driving me nuts.

It is by far the hardest and most irritating chapter to deal with and its standing in my way of total awesomeness. It makes me sad :(
Gravijah
(04-25-2012, 08:32 PM)

Originally Posted by Jintor

This is something I would one day like someone to say about my art ;__;

if you've got the cocaine i've got the nose.
Insaniac
(04-25-2012, 08:47 PM)
I wish you got more hearts for playing multiplayer :( 150-250 hearts on average is kinda weak, considering I play much more MP than SP
Gravijah
(04-25-2012, 09:30 PM)

Originally Posted by Insaniac

I wish you got more hearts for playing multiplayer :( 150-250 hearts on average is kinda weak, considering I play much more MP than SP

you get items that you can turn into hearts, too. unless you are counting those.
McNum
(04-25-2012, 10:57 PM)
And with a bit of powering on through, I'm through the game.

This is one of those games were it's impossible to spoil the story for anyone who hasn't played, because, frankly, if you had told me that the final chapter would be a Mecha fight against Hades I wouldn't have believed you.

Fun ride, I do like it when Nintendo show off their crazier side, and this game? Yeah, this is one of those. It could just have been a standard railshooter with an on-foot battle system as well, and it kind of is. Until you add the characters and dialogue. So many laugh out loud moments. You almost suspect the enemies are doing it on purpose to distract you.

Well, after taking down (everything spoilers) the Underworld Army, the Forces of Nature, the Space Pirates, the alien invaders, Palutena's Army, and finally Hades in a god to mecha fight, I think it's time for a break.

By the way, does setting the menu to Viridi's theme in the Hidden Options change anything?
The Technomancer
card-carrying scientician
(04-25-2012, 10:59 PM)

And with a bit of powering on through, I'm through the game.

This is one of those games were it's impossible to spoil the story for anyone who hasn't played, because, frankly, if you had told me that the final chapter would be a Mecha fight against Hades I wouldn't have believed you.

Fun ride, I do like it when Nintendo show off their crazier side, and this game? Yeah, this is one of those. It could just have been a standard railshooter with an on-foot battle system as well, and it kind of is. Until you add the characters and dialogue. So many laugh out loud moments. You almost suspect the enemies are doing it on purpose to distract you.

Well, after taking down (everything spoilers) the Underworld Army, the Forces of Nature, the Space Pirates, the alien invaders, Palutena's Army, and finally Hades in a god to mecha fight, I think it's time for a break.

By the way, does setting the menu to Viridi's theme in the Hidden Options change anything?

You can now offer hearts to Viridi instead, and I hear doing so unlocks a cutscene in one of the chapters
LoftyTheMetroid
(04-26-2012, 12:14 AM)
Uprising has been one of the most pleasant surprises I've had in a long time I can't get enough of this game!

Right now, I'm trying to clear Chapter 18 on 9.0, and I'm having the hardest time since I have to play as Magnus and can't use any of my good 300+ weapons. Seriously, if I have to spend much more time wiping because of this, I'm tempted to put down KI for awhile and work on something else in my backlog. It's driving me crazy.

Anybody have any really good advice/tips?
ScraftyDevil
(04-26-2012, 12:56 AM)
I'm opening up a Light vs. Dark room if anyone's interested.

My FC is in the list in the OP.
Nub
Banned
(04-26-2012, 01:12 AM)
You bros know you want to join his game
SephirothRK
(04-26-2012, 01:17 AM)

Originally Posted by NubInaTub

You bros know you want to join his game

Yes, join us, we have 4 in here need two more human players :D

EDIT:...
Last edited by SephirothRK; 04-26-2012 at 01:20 AM.
Gospel
Parmesan et Romano
(04-26-2012, 01:21 AM)
Scrafty, can you join the chat? If not then I guess we can just use this place.
ScraftyDevil
(04-26-2012, 01:24 AM)

Originally Posted by Gospel

Scrafty, can you join the chat? If not then I guess we can just use this place.

Hmm, it's not showing up for me... I'll reboot my computer and try again.
Nub
Banned
(04-26-2012, 01:28 AM)

Originally Posted by SephirothRK

Yes, join us, we have 4 in here need two more human players :D

EDIT:...

There's gotta be more people on that wants to play
Gospel
Parmesan et Romano
(04-26-2012, 01:30 AM)

Originally Posted by ScraftyDevil

Hmm, it's not showing up for me... I'll reboot my computer and try again.

Alright. I need to know which staff to use so I need to ask both of you.

edit: argh

Last game for me, gonna go somewhere for 30 mins or so then back.

Good games bro. Sorry for the weird teams.
Last edited by Gospel; 04-26-2012 at 01:45 AM.
SephirothRK
(04-26-2012, 01:43 AM)
Last game for me, gonna go somewhere for 30 mins or so then back.
PixyJunket
(04-26-2012, 02:20 AM)
Now that I'm free from the shackles of Tales of Graces, I'm about to power through this game like a beast.

I'll have to join in some of the multi-player games once I get a better feeling for it.
lazybones18
(04-26-2012, 03:01 AM)
One more chapter to go....
SephirothRK
(04-26-2012, 03:16 AM)

Originally Posted by Gospel

Alright. I need to know which staff to use so I need to ask both of you.

edit: argh

Good games bro. Sorry for the weird teams.

ggs, NUB too OP.
Nub
Banned
(04-26-2012, 03:52 AM)

ggs, NUB too OP.

It's the Magnus Club
clemenx
(04-26-2012, 04:19 AM)
Uhh I'm not sure I'm having fun with this game now :( Something about the longer stages since chapter 9 is throwing me off. Perhaps I should lower the intensity as I'm striving for higher difficulty but something's just off. Still just on chapter 15 and I'm still loving the banter so I will definitely finish this game.

Oh and every female character so far is absolutely remarkable in this game, it's amazing.
lazybones18
(04-26-2012, 04:31 AM)
Beat the game

They should have made the flying section more fun in the final battle. I couldn't figure out what the hell I was supposed to be doing when Hades was shooting those blue and purple orbs out of his hands initially

Overall: GOTY? GOTY
Nub
Banned
(04-26-2012, 05:15 AM)

Originally Posted by lazybones18

Beat the game

They should have made the flying section more fun in the final battle. I couldn't figure out what the hell I was supposed to be doing when Hades was shooting those blue and purple orbs out of his hands initially

Overall: GOTY? GOTY

I was the same way as well during that fight. Took me 3 tries to finally figure out what was going on.

And yes, so far this is definitely GOTY (imo)
Sagitario
(04-26-2012, 08:18 AM)

Imagine 5 friends. One friend make a weapon into a gem and trades it with the 4 other friends. Each of them does this with their top 3 weapons. They each then will have 12 great weapons from 3. That you have to spend hearts to redeem weapons prevents this sort of multiplication through sacrifice.The question marks represent weapons that you haven't unlocked yet and you can't fuse those combinations until you unlock the weapons.

Weapons are unlocked in 3 ways: simply beating levels, finding them in Zodiac chambers, and fulfilling other conditions in the treasure hunt grid. Once they are unlocked they will appear randomly as drops, in the shop, and in the weapon fusion grid.

If you don't mind being spoiled, you can find all the weapon unlock conditions through google pretty easily.

Numerical values are associated with the weapon's ranged and melee stars as well as all of its other stats. The value is the total of all of these things. For this reason a 300 point Burning Palm could actually have a lower attack strength than a 230 point Burning Palm. Early on this doesn't matter (just pay attention to the high number), but pretty soon you are going to figure out which stats are important to you and you will begin to pay more attention to those than the total point value. As a Palm User, I always pay attention to ranged stars, then health/defense modifiers, then everything else (large glaring numbers aside).

Simply playing the game on higher intensities is always the best way to get better weapons. Weapons (and hearts for that matter) get exponentially better as you go up in intensity. Until you get to a very advanced stage in playing the game, your time will always be better spent just playing vs. screwing around with the weapon fusion grid.

To answer your specific fusion question, fusing weapons two weapon of similar point values will produce a result better than either of the combined weapons until you start playing with weapons valued at 300+. To put it another way, as you start to develop a mass of weapons that you don't need, just go ahead and fuse weapons of similar values. Their fused results will continue to increase in value (up to 300) and eventually those products will become actually useful to you.

NPAlthough I have put 40+ hours into this I actually haven't tried using my DSiXL stylus yet. I will have to give that a go tonight.

o_O
There should be a Fusion for Dummies guide... it's kind of overwhelming.
I finally found 2 weapons I am comfortable with, but they aren't that great (and I am not very good at the game yet).
I am only in chapter 6 or 7, though (the Poseidon chapter)
Chopper
(04-26-2012, 09:44 AM)
Fusing gems costs hearts too?! Dammit.

Is it just me, or does it not tell you how much it costs to convert gems into weapons...?
lazybones18
(04-26-2012, 10:01 AM)

Fusing gems costs hearts too?! Dammit.

Is it just me, or does it not tell you how much it costs to convert gems into weapons...?

Press X
Chopper
(04-26-2012, 11:03 AM)

Press X

Ah, nice, thanks. So might it be beneficial to create a gem of a weapon that I have if I wanted to fuse it with a gem I have received over Spotpass? Or can you not do that?
Tom_Cody
(04-26-2012, 12:58 PM)

Ah, nice, thanks. So might it be beneficial to create a gem of a weapon that I have if I wanted to fuse it with a gem I have received over Spotpass? Or can you not do that?

You can't do that.

When you convert a weapon into a gem, it does not go into your gem pile, it is just held on its own to be traded with people via street pass. If you convert another gem later it will replace the first one.
Tom_Cody
(04-26-2012, 01:02 PM)

Originally Posted by Sagitario

o_O
There should be a Fusion for Dummies guide... it's kind of overwhelming.
I finally found 2 weapons I am comfortable with, but they aren't that great (and I am not very good at the game yet).
I am only in chapter 6 or 7, though (the Poseidon chapter)

Sorry for the waterfall of text.

Just keep challenging yourself to play on higher intensities if you want better weapons.

At this point you will have only tried a very small number of the available weapons, so just keep experimenting until you figure out what you want.

Also, at this point weapon fusion will be a win win for you. Just fuse as many weapons as possible and they will keep going up in value. Eventually you will get something you will like.
PK Gaming
(04-26-2012, 01:38 PM)
I did it, I beat every stage on 9.0 intensity. It was a LONG ride, but well worth the effort. I got 999 999 hearts as reward

♪And to the victor, go the spoils♪

Hardest gaming related challenge i've ever seriously attempted in my life, feels good man. I will post proof of doing so in a few hours.
ScraftyDevil
(04-26-2012, 01:47 PM)

Originally Posted by PK Gaming

I did it, I beat every stage on 9.0 intensity. It was a LONG ride, but well worth the effort. I got 999 999 hearts as reward

Hardest gaming related challenge i've ever seriously attempted in my life, feels good man. I will post proof of doing so in a few hours.

Good job. You should be proud.

I still can't beat 16 and 13... T_T
giggas
(04-26-2012, 03:51 PM)

And here I was being all proud of myself finishing Stage 1 on Intensity of 9. Haha. Great job man.

I feel like I could probably do the foot parts on 9, but I can usually never make it to those. I'm always getting absolutely smoked on the shooting sections. I'm just terrible at dodging the shots. Even letting go of the trigger and flying like I'm supposed to barely ever works for me. I do the barrel roll move often too, but sometimes I screw that up. Would be much easier to do that sort of move with the DPad. Any tips for the flying sections?
Tom_Cody
(04-26-2012, 03:54 PM)

Originally Posted by giggas

And here I was being all proud of myself finishing Stage 1 on Intensity of 9. Haha. Great job man.

I feel like I could probably do the foot parts on 9, but I can usually never make it to those. I'm always getting absolutely smoked on the shooting sections. I'm just terrible at dodging the shots. Even letting go of the trigger and flying like I'm supposed to barely ever works for me. I do the barrel roll move often too, but sometimes I screw that up. Would be much easier to do that sort of move with the DPad. Any tips for the flying sections?

Try a different weapon type? The flying segments aren't too bad if you are using Orbitars, Palms, or Claws.
giggas
(04-26-2012, 04:02 PM)

Try a different weapon type? The flying segments aren't too bad if you are using Orbitars, Palms, or Claws.

Yeah I just discovered a weapon I really like for the flying stages, I think it's a palm. It's made things easier, which is how I finally did Stage 1 on 9, but shit's just hard as hell! Thanks.
PK Gaming
(04-26-2012, 05:33 PM)

Good job. You should be proud.

I still can't beat 16 and 13... T_T

Thanks bro, it was equal parts awesome and equal parts hell.

I can relate, Chapter 13 was a bitch the first few times. What part is screwing you over? Here are few general tips:

-At the beginning run past every enemy and head to the door ASAP. The mudrome can't hurt you if run asap.
-Dark Pit is a bitch. Learn to beat him consistently and you'll be that much closer to finishing this stage. You'll need to attack him after he fires. I find getting in his face and constantly meleeing him to be a good strategy. He's frail, but he can take a beating from afar, especially on 9.0.
-Pace yourself. Rushing through will only get killed.
-You need Pisces heal for arlon. He's a joke on other intensities, but on 9.0 he's a serious threat. Watch out for his laser beam (he'll strike a pose, charge up and fire a vertical laser beam) which does ridiculous amounts of damage.

I found chapter 16 to be pretty easy tbh. One of the better stages to grind for hearts imo. My guess is your probably having trouble with one of the Aurum mobs. Make sure you carry Pisces heal and your best healing items; its ok to use it on the mob, the boss itself is a pushover.

Thanks. I commiserate with you dude, up until recently I didn't think i'd ever complete a stage on 9.0. There 3 things you need to have in order to consistently complete stages on 9.0.

-Weapon of choice. I'm a blades man. I exclusively used blades, even if I had better weapon types, because I was really comfortable with blades. (There are exceptions though)
-Abilities, they make the world of difference. Strong defense mods (4 ~ 8) can make the world of difference. It's incredible how much damage you can take. Speed is also really important since it lets run past enemies, and increases how fast you move in continuous fire. it even improves your aerial speed.
-Persistence. You will die. A LOT. The trick is to limit how much you play to prevent burnout. Taking breaks will do a world of good. Thinking stages over and coming at it from a different angle works too. I had to use Trade-off to beat the 3GST on 9.0 for reference.
kSt
(04-26-2012, 05:39 PM)
24th April, 2012 - Nintendo has today announced a series of Kid Icarus: Uprising multiplayer events taking place in HMV stores around the UK, giving fans the chance to battle it out against the expert Kid Icarus: Uprising Battle Squad. The first event takes place from 12.00 - 16.00 this Saturday 28th April at HMV in Oxford Circus.

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/...ion_49500.html
ScraftyDevil
(04-26-2012, 05:45 PM)

Thanks bro, it was equal parts awesome and equal parts hell.

I can relate, Chapter 13 was a bitch the first few times. What part is screwing you over? Here are few general tips:

-At the beginning run past every enemy and head to the door ASAP. The mudrome can't hurt you if run asap.
-Dark Pit is a bitch. Learn to beat him consistently and you'll be that much closer to finishing this stage. You'll need to attack him after he fires. I find getting in his face and constantly meleeing him to be a good strategy. He's frail, but he can take a beating from afar, especially on 9.0.
-Pace yourself. Rushing through will only get killed.
-You need Pisces heal for arlon. He's a joke on other intensities, but on 9.0 he's a serious threat. Watch out for his laser beam (he'll strike a pose, charge up and fire a vertical laser beam) which does ridiculous amounts of damage.

I found chapter 16 to be pretty easy tbh. One of the better stages to grind for hearts imo. My guess is your probably having trouble with one of the Aurum mobs. Make sure you carry Pisces heal and your best healing items; its ok to use it on the mob, the boss itself is a pushover.

Thanks for the tips, man. I was getting screwed over by the "lunar surface" part every time.

I usually use a Samurai Blade with Life Recovery lvl. 3, Ares Armour, Effect Recovery, Tirelessness and Random Effect for my powers. They seem to work well most of the time, but maybe I need a change.

As for the other Chapter, I made a mistake. It's 17 that I need to beat; I keep getting cheapshotted from behind and taking a lot of damage. Any tips would be much appreciated! ^_^
Last edited by ScraftyDevil; 04-26-2012 at 05:47 PM.
PK Gaming
(04-26-2012, 06:12 PM)

Thanks for the tips, man. I was getting screwed over by the "lunar surface" part every time.

I usually use a Samurai Blade with Life Recovery lvl. 3, Ares Armour, Effect Recovery, Tirelessness and Random Effect for my powers. They seem to work well most of the time, but maybe I need a change.

As for the other Chapter, I made a mistake. It's 17 that I need to beat; I keep getting cheapshotted from behind and taking a lot of damage. Any tips would be much appreciated! ^_^

Ah. Yeah the lunar surface is nasty. What you need to do is MAKE SURE you keep the exotank. Don't destroy it by falling off or you're finished pretty much. You can skip through so many enemies that way. Watch out for hugworms btw. One time I reached hotspring and got killed by that hugworm >_>. I got out the first time, but was too slow on the draw and couldn't kill it. >_>. That's a pretty good skillset. Make sure you're prepared to deal with the room before arlon. You need to deal with poison plant, one of those shelled enemies and the flying turret. Take out the plant first, then working on dealing with the shelled creater while dodging shots from the flying turret snake thing. It's tempting to use items here but you'll need them for Arlon!

That makes a load of sense. Chapter 17 is VERY hard with a defense modifier. I don't recommend trying it all without a weapon with a decent defense modifier since the stage is basically on the rails and you can't move at your own pace. If you don't have on / aren't comfortable with using one, then you need to equip yourself with play dead or transparency in order to deal with mobs that surround you from all directions. The boss itself is REALLY hard too, I recommend you use your best ranged attacks for it.

are 13 and 17 really your last chapters? If you finished chapter 23 and 24 on 9 without a sweat then you are a fucking boss.
ScraftyDevil
(04-26-2012, 06:22 PM)

Ah. Yeah the lunar surface is nasty. What you need to do is MAKE SURE you keep the exotank. Don't destroy it by falling off or you're finished pretty much. You can skip through so many enemies that way. Watch out for hugworms btw. One time I reached hotspring and got killed by that hugworm >_>. I got out the first time, but was too slow on the draw and couldn't kill it. >_>. That's a pretty good skillset. Make sure you're prepared to deal with the room before arlon. You need to deal with poison plant, one of those shelled enemies and the flying turret. Take out the plant first, then working on dealing with the shelled creater while dodging shots from the flying turret snake thing. It's tempting to use items here but you'll need them for Arlon!

That makes a load of sense. Chapter 17 is VERY hard with a defense modifier. I don't recommend trying it all without a weapon with a decent defense modifier since the stage is basically on the rails and you can't move at your own pace. If you don't have on / aren't comfortable with using one, then you need to equip yourself with play dead or transparency in order to deal with mobs that surround you from all directions. The boss itself is REALLY hard too, I recommend you use your best ranged attacks for it.

are 13 and 17 really your last chapters? If you finished chapter 23 and 24 on 9 without a sweat then you are a fucking boss.

Thanks for the tips. I have a Pandora Claw with +6 Defense and +8 Max HP, so I'll practice using those before I attempt 17.

Yes, I did finish 23 and 24, but much sweat was broken. I still stand by my opinion that Hades' Heart is one of the only blemishes on this otherwise-brilliant game. It's one of my least favourite bosses of all time :/

24 wasn't too bad; I can defeat the Space Kraken and Phoenix with minimal/no damage, so it's just the beamspamminess of Gaol, Pseudo-Palutena and the GST that give me trouble. When fighting the Mimicuties and Reaper you need to approach it like friggin' surgery, as one errant twitch can spell defeat.

I also noticed that 23 is actually really easy with a club. I used a Magnus Club with 5 stars in melee and 6 stars in range and I managed to beat all but the boss in one try. The Heart is actually made easier with a club too, as it only takes about 4-5 combos to kill it if your weapon's good.
Marlowe89
(04-26-2012, 07:47 PM)
So, Battle Hades, Hades Legs and Final Hades idols - are they to be found in the treasure hunt? Or is the standard egg toss the only way to achieve them?
Last edited by Marlowe89; 04-26-2012 at 09:13 PM.
ScraftyDevil
(04-26-2012, 08:00 PM)

Originally Posted by Carlov

So, Battle Hades, Hades Legs and Final Hades idols- are they to be found in the treasure hunt? Or is the standard egg toss the only way to achieve them?

They can be found in the treasure hunt, but please add spoiler tags for the consideration of others.
Karsticles
(04-26-2012, 08:22 PM)
Final boss question:
There's a point where Hades does this tornado attack that sucks Pit in, and Palutena tells you not to get sucked in. Um, how do I not get sucked in?
lazybones18
(04-26-2012, 08:27 PM)

Congrats! You need a better, cheesier victory song though :p
ScraftyDevil
(04-26-2012, 08:34 PM)

Congrats! You need a better, cheesier victory song though :p

Whenever I beat a stage on 9.0, I always play Rap is a Man's Soul on loop for about 20 minutes. I feel it consummates my victory.