Originally Posted by PopfulMail
Dungeon Fighter Live info and trailer
Very nice to see! The list of features sounds like a nice beginning:
4-Player Co-op, Offline or via Xbox LIVE!
That’s right, now you can team up to clear dungeons with 3 other players on the same console or via Xbox LIVE.
Unique Dungeons and Legions of Monsters
Each dungeon you explore offers unique challenges and requires a different strategy.
The deeper you delve into the dungeons, the more monsters you’ll have to defeat.
Hundreds of Items
Create and enchant items to defeat stronger enemies and collect even more items!
Trade items with other players for more customization options, and to help a fellow fighter, of course.
Delivered in dynamic comic style, this dramatic storyline will drive your Dungeon Fighter to the limit!
New HD Graphics
See the world of the Dungeon Fighter like you never have before.
So, from seeing the trailer, here's what it looks like to me:
- Obviously remade control and item system. Alot less screen clutter.
- 720 proper widescreen (The PC game stretches unless you use a hack of some sort)
- Looks like filtered character sprites, though the fine outline around them says there may be more touchups.
- Redrawn backgrounds (From the dungeons to the town areas)
- New Comic Art, and New character art (AGAIN! It's changed on PC a few times too), but seems to keep pretty much all the personality (so probably drawn by in-house artist)
- YAY! SAME CONSOLE CO-OP! Sounds like you can mix on and offline players to, I'll always love this feature! Brawlers are best played with local friends, no exceptions.
I wonder if the game will be Episodic like the PC version, however? We only see 3 of the primary classes at this point, and the "Fall of Hendon Myre" subtitle could aim towards annual releases or something. REALLY intrigued by how this will turn out.
Dust, Spelunky, Retro City Rampage, and this are some of the XBLA games I'm looking most forward to at the moment.... Wish I could look forward to some of them before the mostly samey-looking House Party promo games start...