• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

Magwik
Member
(10-05-2017, 11:03 PM)
Magwik's Avatar
May as well remove Daisuki from the OP for streaming since it's shutting down at the end of the month.

Also dat new OT smell.
Slaythe
Member
(10-05-2017, 11:03 PM)
Slaythe's Avatar

Originally Posted by TheRealTalker

Jaco is literally an alien and the others are super side characters

I can't believe you are placing 17 in the same comparison chart of relevance

What can I say, 17 doesn't like his picture being taken.

Also he told Krilin to basically fuck off when he invited him over so they easily covered why he's not gonna be in these kind of reunions :p .

I also think they'll easily add him if they feel like it. They can go either way.
Baleoce
Member
(10-05-2017, 11:04 PM)
Baleoce's Avatar

(From previous thread, and all I can think of is @bootleg_stuff)
hwalker84
Member
(10-05-2017, 11:06 PM)
hwalker84's Avatar
Can't wait till Saturday.
TheRealTalker
Member
(10-05-2017, 11:07 PM)
TheRealTalker's Avatar

Originally Posted by Slaythe

What can I say, 17 doesn't like his picture being taken.

Also he told Krilin to basically fuck off when he invited him over so they easily covered why he's not gonna be in these kind of reunions :p .

I also think they'll easily add him if they feel like it. They can go either way.

lol

the real reason is just because Jaco and 17 were not known to be either a returning character with importance or (for Jaco) an existing one

Originally Posted by EverydayBeast

Originally Posted by Reizo Ryuu

Lmao this is wild

Last edited by TheRealTalker; 10-05-2017 at 11:10 PM.
Giolon
Member
(10-05-2017, 11:08 PM)
Giolon's Avatar
There is a thread for the DBS English Dub: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1420674

Maybe it could be mentioned along w/ the Toonami thread in the OP.
DiipuSurotu
(10-05-2017, 11:08 PM)
DiipuSurotu's Avatar

Originally Posted by SnowFlakeCake

Bulma and Chi Chi looking like utter shit, Vegeta and Goku really fucked up big time. No wonder they train far away from home, I'd do the same to get away from hags like that.



Bulma looking like utter shit / Bulma looking normal

Originally Posted by Slaythe

Where's Jaco ? Tights ? Dr and Mrs Brief ? The Pilaf gang ?

Jaco is probably out in space.

Why would Tights be in this pic at all?

Dr and Mrs Brief are probably dead. The Pilaf Gang is probably out there trying to take over the world for the nth time.
Fulminator
Member
(10-05-2017, 11:08 PM)
Fulminator's Avatar

Originally Posted by Magwik

May as well remove Daisuki from the OP for streaming since it's shutting down at the end of the month.

Also dat new OT smell.

They are going to keep streaming dragonball I believe
Reizo Ryuu
Member
(10-05-2017, 11:09 PM)
Reizo Ryuu's Avatar

Originally Posted by Magwik

May as well remove Daisuki from the OP for streaming since it's shutting down at the end of the month.

Also dat new OT smell.

They aren't shutting down DBS stream.
ArchedThunder
Doing Toriyama's work.
(10-05-2017, 11:10 PM)
ArchedThunder's Avatar

Originally Posted by Magwik

May as well remove Daisuki from the OP for streaming since it's shutting down at the end of the month.

Also dat new OT smell.

Daisuki will continue to stream Super, I'll replace the link with what ever the link for that will be when it happens.

Originally Posted by Giolon

There is a thread for the DBS English Dub: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1420674

Maybe it could be mentioned along w/ the Toonami thread in the OP.

added
Magwik
Member
(10-05-2017, 11:11 PM)
Magwik's Avatar

Originally Posted by Fulminator

They are going to keep streaming dragonball I believe

Originally Posted by Reizo Ryuu

They aren't shutting down DBS stream.

Originally Posted by ArchedThunder

Daisuki will continue to stream Super, I'll replace the link with what ever the link for that will be when it happens.

Didn't know that, neat. But yeah having the dub thread up top in the OP is a good idea too.
hikarutilmitt
Member
(10-05-2017, 11:15 PM)
hikarutilmitt's Avatar
Woop!
Skii
Member
(10-05-2017, 11:16 PM)
Skii's Avatar
I got up to 68 posts for the last thread... I tried.
LNBL
Member
(10-05-2017, 11:17 PM)
LNBL's Avatar
New thread hypeeee, special episode tomorrow hypeeee
The Silver
Member
(10-05-2017, 11:19 PM)
The Silver's Avatar

Originally Posted by Zero-ELEC

Great OT title


Y'all need hobbies.

Ha, NERDS.
LotusHD
Member
(10-05-2017, 11:19 PM)
LotusHD's Avatar

Originally Posted by The Silver

Ha, NERDS.

Ashodin
Member
(10-05-2017, 11:20 PM)
Ashodin's Avatar
We need that double episode. I hope I see Gohan SOMEWHERE?
Magwik
Member
(10-05-2017, 11:20 PM)
Magwik's Avatar
I didn't even realize it was possible to post more than Kagari
Kayhan
Banned
(10-05-2017, 11:21 PM)
Who knew Frieza-sama would turn out to be the hero we need?

Future Trunks still the best arc. Black and Zamasu were great characters even if they kinda jobbed a bit in the end.

Slaythe
Member
(10-05-2017, 11:21 PM)
Slaythe's Avatar

Originally Posted by The Silver

Ha, NERDS.

Undead Fantasy
Member
(10-05-2017, 11:23 PM)
Undead Fantasy's Avatar

Originally Posted by Zero-ELEC

Great OT title


Y'all need hobbies.

I'm on 5th!?

I guess I should post less.
Kagari
Crystal Bearer
(10-05-2017, 11:24 PM)
Kagari's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ashodin

We need that double episode. I hope I see Gohan SOMEWHERE?

One of the summaries said he's in it. Plus, if anything the genki dama scene lol.

Originally Posted by Magwik

I didn't even realize it was possible to post more than Kagari

Well I knew Skeeter would be more than me.
Brock Reiher
Member
(10-05-2017, 11:27 PM)
Brock Reiher's Avatar

Originally Posted by DiipuSurotu

Spoiler:

How dare you lol
Durden77
Member
(10-05-2017, 11:27 PM)
Durden77's Avatar
So pumped for the hour special. I'll be at a party that night but I'l be watching it the next morning. Please don't job geets.
Ashodin
Member
(10-05-2017, 11:27 PM)
Ashodin's Avatar

Originally Posted by Kagari

One of the summaries said he's in it. Plus, if anything the genki dama scene lol.



Well I knew Skeeter would be more than me.

haha true
LotusHD
Member
(10-05-2017, 11:27 PM)
LotusHD's Avatar

Originally Posted by Kagari

Well I knew Skeeter would be more than me.

Just like the last OT, it's cuz of all that Tien hate
_Ryo_
(10-05-2017, 11:28 PM)
_Ryo_'s Avatar

Originally Posted by Slaythe

Because there's no fun in that.

He wanted people to pay, not be erased instantly.

As far as I understand it before he started murdering everyone he just wanted to destroy humanity because he thinks they're a mistake and unworthy of existing. Also if he wants them to pay he could have easily wished for humanity to die in extreme pain.

You say "There's no fun in that", that may be true but it's kind of silly to introduce a new concept such as the Super Dragon Balls which are supposed to grant any wish, without restriction and to not actually allow characters to use that tool to achieve their goal.

Originally Posted by caliph95

No need to spoiler tag and he still needs to deal with the God and angels coming after him and he wants to do it himself I guess

The reason I spoiled tagged it is because I myself to do not others to spoil ahead for where I'm at.

Originally Posted by ArchedThunder

The dude gets off on murder.

Obviously.
Undead Fantasy
Member
(10-05-2017, 11:30 PM)
Undead Fantasy's Avatar

Originally Posted by Kayhan

Who knew Frieza-sama would turn out to be the hero we need?

Future Trunks still the best arc. Black and Zamasu were great characters even if they kinda jobbed a bit in the end.

Dude, how did he jobbed?

Zamasu was going to kill all life in all timelines.
Fulminator
Member
(10-05-2017, 11:31 PM)
Fulminator's Avatar

Originally Posted by Undead Fantasy

Dude, how did he jobbed?

Zamasu was going to kill all life in all timelines.

Jobbed to Zeno I guess? Lol
A Pretty Panda
fuckin' called it, man
(10-05-2017, 11:31 PM)
A Pretty Panda's Avatar
Undead Fantasy
Member
(10-05-2017, 11:40 PM)
Undead Fantasy's Avatar

Originally Posted by Fulminator

Jobbed to Zeno I guess? Lol

Everyone jobs to Zeno.
A Pretty Panda
fuckin' called it, man
(10-05-2017, 11:41 PM)
A Pretty Panda's Avatar

Originally Posted by Giolon

There is a thread for the DBS English Dub: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1420674

Maybe it could be mentioned along w/ the Toonami thread in the OP.

What an awful start to that thread

Originally Posted by zelas

What are the details on the dub? Has it started? Didnt watch any episodes of Super before I jumped into the Universe Tournament but I would gladly take an excuse to dump the horribly misguided, or straight up awful, japanese voices.

Ashodin
Member
(10-05-2017, 11:41 PM)
Ashodin's Avatar
Arched are you going to switch the OT top image once the special is over? I SEE YOU
CazTGG
Member
(10-05-2017, 11:43 PM)
CazTGG's Avatar

Originally Posted by A Pretty Panda

CTFY.
A Pretty Panda
fuckin' called it, man
(10-05-2017, 11:43 PM)
A Pretty Panda's Avatar
Freeza Under The Shower
Member
(10-05-2017, 11:45 PM)
Freeza Under The Shower's Avatar

Originally Posted by The Silver

Ha, NERDS.

Pff, nerds.
Moosichu
Member
(10-05-2017, 11:51 PM)
Moosichu's Avatar

Originally Posted by _Ryo_

As far as I understand it before he started murdering everyone he just wanted to destroy humanity because he thinks they're a mistake and unworthy of existing. Also if he wants them to pay he could have easily wished for humanity to die in extreme pain.

You say "There's no fun in that", that may be true but it's kind of silly to introduce a new concept such as the Super Dragon Balls which are supposed to grant any wish, without restriction and to not actually allow characters to use that tool to achieve their goal.


The reason I spoiled tagged it is because I myself to do not others to spoil ahead for where I'm at.



Obviously.

Thread Rules:

Discussion of descriptions of upcoming episodes found in Japanese magazines must be in spoiler tags. Anything that has happened in the show or the preview that airs at the end of an episode is fair game for spoiler tag-free discussion.

If you aren't up to date, don't be reading the thread. The OP has spoilers in it amyway.
Icyflamez96
Member
(10-05-2017, 11:52 PM)
Icyflamez96's Avatar

Originally Posted by The Silver

Ha, NERDS.

who? not me
sakyot
Member
(10-05-2017, 11:52 PM)
sakyot's Avatar

Originally Posted by DiipuSurotu

I'm okay with that. LOL

edit: missing the bang CMON its cannon
Zubz
Member
(10-05-2017, 11:53 PM)
Zubz's Avatar

Originally Posted by EverydayBeast

As much as I don't want this for DBZ, I absolutely want this in a Bayonetta 3.

Originally Posted by SnowFlakeCake

Bulma and Chi Chi looking like utter shit, Vegeta and Goku really fucked up big time. No wonder they train far away from home, I'd do the same to get away from hags like that.

That's, uh... Wow. Ok. I'm guessing you're a hit with women, then?

Originally Posted by Slaythe

Bulma will 100% wish to be young again if they reach that point. She even mentions it. She has no reason not to do it.

Yup. I'm expecting they'll pull it shortly after End of Z, but it ends up making everyone who isn't already a child more youthful... And hopefully gives every human & Piccolo a power-up so they're not so irrelevant in the face of the Saiyans & Androids. ... And while I'm at it, I hope it inspires Videl to fight again, or whatever. She was one of, like, 4 things that didn't suck about the Buu Saga.
Last edited by Zubz; 10-05-2017 at 11:54 PM. Reason: So, so glad.
Ashodin
Member
(10-05-2017, 11:59 PM)
Ashodin's Avatar
Does he need the bang to learn IT? Probably not.

Also Jiren is jacked as fuck
Mazumdar
Junior Member
(10-06-2017, 12:20 AM)
Regular DBS watcher here. Guess the new OT is as good a time as any to jump on board the thread.
Bobo Dakes
Member
(10-06-2017, 12:23 AM)
Bobo Dakes's Avatar

Originally Posted by Zero-ELEC

Great OT title


Y'all need hobbies.

Eh ... Gaf keeps me awake at work, it's too tempting with two monitors.

Oh wait, I'm NOT on the list.

Originally Posted by LotusHD

Wtf, I never feel like I even post here that much, I blame B-Leg and Caliph for this

Ha!
Ashodin
Member
(10-06-2017, 12:24 AM)
Ashodin's Avatar
New OTs are always welcome to new people, we love to argue about Gohan in here

Or just watch Panda barf a lot
Kagari
Crystal Bearer
(10-06-2017, 12:26 AM)
Kagari's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ashodin

New OTs are always welcome to new people, we love to argue about Gohan in here

Or just watch Panda barf a lot

looool
Icyflamez96
Member
(10-06-2017, 12:28 AM)
Icyflamez96's Avatar
I bite
Ashodin
Member
(10-06-2017, 12:28 AM)
Ashodin's Avatar

Originally Posted by Kagari

looool

I mean honestly it's the same thing
George
Member
(10-06-2017, 12:31 AM)
George's Avatar

Originally Posted by EverydayBeast

I remember downloading this picture off of kazaa or limewire like 15 years ago lol.
Kagari
Crystal Bearer
(10-06-2017, 12:32 AM)
Kagari's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ashodin

I mean honestly it's the same thing

Speaking of Gohan, the new World Collectable Figure series with him came out today. Should have it in a week or so.

Thread Tools