- The SNES Mini Classic is a shrunken down SNES with 21 games preloaded into the system.
- It will be released on 29th September 2017.
- There are 3 versions, one for Japan, Europe and US regions.
- The device include two SNES Wii controllers.
- Comes with a HDMI and micro usb cable.
- All games support save states.and rewind features.
- The console lets you play games in 4:3, scanline effects, pixel prefect and allows you to add wallpapers to games.
All games run at 60fps except star fox games.
- The controller cables are much longer than the NES Classic Mini controllers.
- The US SNES Mini Classic version is the inferior version, since it comes with an AC adapter and vintage poster. #Europe #Austerity
All SNES Mini Classic systems will have these games:
- Contra III: The Alien Wars
- Donkey Kong Country
- Final Fantasy VI
- (Marketed as it was originally in the West as Final Fantasy III)
- Kirby Super Star
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- Mega Man X
- Secret of Mana
- Star Fox
- Star Fox 2
- Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts
- Super Mario Kart
- Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
- Super Mario World
- Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
- Super Metroid
Games only on western SNES Mini Classic systems:
- Kirby's Dream Course
- Street Fighter II Turbo: Hyper Fighting
- Super Castlevania IV
- Super Punch-Out!!
Games only on Japanese SNES Mini Classic systems:
- Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem
- The Legend of the Mystical Ninja
- Panel de Pon
- Super Soccer
- Super Street Fighter II: The New Challengers
Can I use a Wii Pro controller
Since it's the same hardware as the NES version, then yes it should support it.
Can you buy games for it?
There is no physical cartridge slot and it cannot support old SNES cartridges.
Can I still use it like a emulation machine like the NES Mini Classic?
All signs point to yes.
How many of units has Nintendo produced for the Christmas period?