• TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

the_firewithin
(10-05-2017, 01:30 AM)
lol tim meadows at the end. hes great
TheNatureBoy
(10-05-2017, 07:28 AM)
Amy's dorkiness is always amusing to me.

Who knew Holt was such a fan of the thigh gap?
Lashley
Why does he wear the mask!?
(10-05-2017, 04:22 PM)
Holt :(
SeanC
(10-05-2017, 04:29 PM)
Great first two eps, I like they're putting in just a little bit of serialization from episode to episode, a nice little wrinkle that the show needed. It's hard to know if they'll continue that but they've ended on cliffhangers in a way.
brinstar
(10-06-2017, 01:05 AM)
I wish we got to see more of Rosa in prison, you think that'd write itself.
RatskyWatsky
Hunky Nostradamus
(10-06-2017, 04:23 AM)

Originally Posted by brinstar

Agreed, that was missed opportunity.
Owari
Banned
(10-06-2017, 04:25 AM)
Man this season is excellent so far. Love Tim Meadows in everything he does.

Originally Posted by brinstar

Go watch OITNB for that.
Kain-Nosgoth
(10-06-2017, 11:22 AM)
never heard of it before today.... what kind of humor is it? To what other serie it can be compared?

there's lots of humor i really don't like in american show, but there's still some good one hidden in there!
Guzim
(10-07-2017, 11:44 AM)

Originally Posted by Lashley

Holt :(

Yep :'(

I have a feeling he might become Wunchmeat this season.
TheOddOne
(10-10-2017, 07:59 AM)
New episode today:

Season 5: episode 3 "Kicks"

Now that he's officially back at the precinct and desperate to solve a real case, Jake finds a loophole to get out of his temporarily designated desk duty. Unfortunately, that loophole rests on his ability to pass an official evaluation performed by Holt. While Charles provides Jake with moral support, Terry and Amy help Rosa, who believes Pimento may be cheating on her.

- Promo for this week's episode.
Pixieking
(10-10-2017, 02:05 PM)

Originally Posted by Kain-Nosgoth

never heard of it before today.... what kind of humor is it? To what other serie it can be compared?

there's lots of humor i really don't like in american show, but there's still some good one hidden in there!

It's hard to describe. If you're familiar with Spaced, then that's probably the best series to compare it to, off the top of my head. It's got the same mix of random silliness, word-play and serious character moments.

It's definitely worth a try, but if you're starting from Season 1 (advised, due to character and relationship growth) then I'd say it doesn't hit its stride until episode 4, so bear that in mind.
barik
(10-10-2017, 08:18 PM)

Originally Posted by Kain-Nosgoth

I'd say it's pretty close to Parks and Recreation (it has some of the same people behind it too), but slightly less feel-good and more absurd.
metsallica
(10-11-2017, 05:06 AM)
Humble-five.
RatskyWatsky
Hunky Nostradamus
(10-11-2017, 06:39 AM)
I didn't much care for that one outside of the ending.
mechashiva
(10-11-2017, 06:11 PM)
To sex with Amy!
Deadly
(10-11-2017, 06:34 PM)
Nooo why'd they ditch Pimento! He was such a fun guest
TheOddOne
(Yesterday, 07:32 AM)
New episode today:

Season 5: episode 4 "HalloVeen"

The Nine-Nine embarks on its fifth annual Halloween Heist and, as usual, everybody has a plan and no one is safe. Relationships and friendships are tested as the title "Amazing Human Slash Genius" must be snagged by midnight, leaving everyone pitted against each other.

- Promo for this week's episode.
Fuchsdh
(Yesterday, 02:33 PM)

Originally Posted by Deadly

Nooo why'd they ditch Pimento! He was such a fun guest

Eh, he was always a “this person doesn’t exist in the same reality” character compared to the rest of the show. I think they got what they could out of him.

I appreciated that with these last two seasons they’re willing to be serious long enough for some of these beats to land, especially in regards to the problems with policing.
vypek
(Today, 03:30 AM)
That was a really great episode.

The "common cummerbund; common bitch" line was so good