More high res pictures
- Date code is "1629" in addition to the A2 designation.
- This means 2016 Week 29 which is around July 2016.
- UDNX02-A2 is another code printed.
- This seems to confirm that this IS a custom chip for Nintendo. Considering the Switch was codenamed Nintendo NX during its development.
More pictures (https://tieba.baidu.com/p/4988500850?red_tag=2053941465)
- First picture is Tegra X1. Note the chip ends with "A1" revision/designation
- Second picture is the Tegra in Nintendo Switch. The chip ends with "A2" revision/designation.