• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

Razgriz-Specter
Member
(10-01-2017, 01:55 PM)
Razgriz-Specter's Avatar

Originally Posted by ZeroX03

New suit, about damn time.
Poodlestrike
Banned
(10-01-2017, 02:25 PM)

Originally Posted by Joni

The Legends look like villains.

Well, they're not Barry, but they have screwed the pooch pretty hard.

Villain-adjacent.
GulAtiCa
Member
(10-02-2017, 09:52 PM)
GulAtiCa's Avatar

Originally Posted by KDash31987

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R5mlGk1PCw

hahaha, that was cute.
Penguin
(10-02-2017, 09:54 PM)
Penguin's Avatar

Originally Posted by KDash31987

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R5mlGk1PCw

That was super adorable
BLOODED_hands
Member
(10-02-2017, 09:59 PM)
BLOODED_hands's Avatar

Originally Posted by KDash31987

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R5mlGk1PCw

Lol. Very enjoyable. Now Kara will know what is up, hah!
ZeroX03
Member
(10-03-2017, 03:59 PM)
ZeroX03's Avatar
The Flash S4 |OT| and Legends S3 |OT| are up, baby! Only a week away!

I assume Skux will do Supergirl (Supergirl S3 |OT| and the Legion of Super-Heroes). I can do it, but I also keep forgetting the show exists. Arrow in two days (Thursday show now).


Also for soundtracks, they're saying Oct 10th for all of them. They said something similar last year and they didn't show up on streaming until like two weeks later, so again grain of salt.

OdysseusVA
Banned
(10-04-2017, 10:20 PM)
Supergirl S3 OT!
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1443071
ZeroX03
Member
(10-05-2017, 09:08 AM)
ZeroX03's Avatar
Arrow OT is live! That's all of them, except Black Lightning next year of course.

ARROW S6 🏹 OT
FLASH S4 ⚡️ OT
LEGENDS S3 🕒 OT
SUPERGIRL S3 👩🏼 OT
Joni
Member
(10-07-2017, 10:52 AM)
Joni's Avatar
http://tvline.com/2017/10/06/constan...eed-matt-ryan/
First poster for Constantine
ZeroX03
Member
(10-07-2017, 11:12 AM)
ZeroX03's Avatar

Originally Posted by Joni

http://tvline.com/2017/10/06/constan...eed-matt-ryan/
First poster for Constantine

Go big!


This all-new animated series from Warner Bros. Animation and Blue Ribbon Content follows DC’s popular comic book character John Constantine (voiced by the live action series star Matt Ryan), a seasoned demon hunter and master of the occult. Armed with an arcane knowledge of the dark arts and a wicked wit, he fights the good fight. With his soul already damned to hell, he’ll do whatever it takes to protect the innocent. With the balance of good and evil on the line‎, Constantine uses his skills to face the supernatural terrors that threaten our world and send them back where they belong. After that, who knows… maybe there’s hope for him and his soul after all.

They're actively campaigning for Matt Ryan in Legends S3 too, I think it's coming down to scheduling more than anything. Considering both Vixen and The Ray cross over, it'd only be fair if Constantine did too...
BrokenFiction
Member
(10-07-2017, 04:41 PM)
BrokenFiction's Avatar

Originally Posted by ZeroX03

Go big!




They're actively campaigning for Matt Ryan in Legends S3 too, I think it's coming down to scheduling more than anything. Considering both Vixen and The Ray cross over, it'd only be fair if Constantine did too...

pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease
Platy
Member
(10-07-2017, 04:54 PM)
Platy's Avatar
Constantine would elevate Legends of Tomorrow to a new level of awesome


...and the tears of a friend of mine who is a purist hellblazer fan alone would be worth it
ZeroX03
Member
(10-10-2017, 03:03 PM)
ZeroX03's Avatar
Soundtracks for last season are live on Spotify and iTunes! Physical copies should be available on Amazon and LaLa Land Records (autographed) soon.

Arrow S5
The Flash S3
Legends S2
Supergirl S2
(Spotify links)
ZeroX03
Member
(10-11-2017, 01:28 AM)
ZeroX03's Avatar
First look at the Constantine animated series.

Violence! Cursing! Demons!
Sölf
Member
(10-11-2017, 07:20 PM)
Sölf's Avatar
Okay, so, what is the watchlist this season?

Supergirl -> Flash -> Legends -> Arrow?
Cherubimon142
Member
(10-11-2017, 07:24 PM)
Cherubimon142's Avatar
As much as I love Matt Ryan as Constantine, I still think that he was played too "family-friendly." My introduction to Constantine was during the Garth Ennis run, and by god, he was a bastard. To me, Constantine will always be the type of guy who you will absolutely hate, but he'll save you from demons. Then later on, you'll realize that it was probably his fault that the demons were there, and he'll leave you stuck with his bar tab.
morningbus
Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
(10-11-2017, 11:41 PM)
morningbus's Avatar

Originally Posted by Cherubimon142

As much as I love Matt Ryan as Constantine, I still think that he was played too "family-friendly." My introduction to Constantine was during the Garth Ennis run, and by god, he was a bastard. To me, Constantine will always be the type of guy who you will absolutely hate, but he'll save you from demons. Then later on, you'll realize that it was probably his fault that the demons were there, and he'll leave you stuck with his bar tab.

Apparently they are aiming for a more "comic accurate" Constantine when he returns on Legends, including him being bisexual and a chain smoker.

The clip from the animated show seems to reinforce this, too. As the whole bit is him Tom Sawyering people into doing his dirty work.
ZeroX03
Member
(10-12-2017, 12:15 AM)
ZeroX03's Avatar

Originally Posted by Sölf

Okay, so, what is the watchlist this season?

Supergirl -> Flash -> Legends -> Arrow?

Yes, except the crossover which is Supergirl -> Arrow -> Flash -> Legends over two nights. Arrow is moving to Monday for that week only.

Originally Posted by Cherubimon142

As much as I love Matt Ryan as Constantine, I still think that he was played too "family-friendly." My introduction to Constantine was during the Garth Ennis run, and by god, he was a bastard. To me, Constantine will always be the type of guy who you will absolutely hate, but he'll save you from demons. Then later on, you'll realize that it was probably his fault that the demons were there, and he'll leave you stuck with his bar tab.

That isn’t Matt Ryan’s fault though. He plays the material he’s given. As we see in the animation, he can do the traditional style well. Network has limitations.
Sölf
Member
(10-12-2017, 12:43 AM)
Sölf's Avatar
Considering I still need to finish Danganronpa V3, I will probably have to ülay catch up next week or so. Well, crossover is in roughly a month, eh?

Edit: Oh, 2 months. Somehow thought it was beginning of November.
Platy
Member
(10-12-2017, 01:58 AM)
Platy's Avatar
Constantine WILL appear on Legends Season 3 and he will be bisexual
Poodlestrike
Banned
(10-12-2017, 04:43 AM)

Originally Posted by Platy

Constantine WILL appear on Legends Season 3 and he will be bisexual

Huh. Was it established that he was bi?

Not that I'm complaining, mind. Bi dudes in popular media are unicorn-tier rare.
Cherubimon142
Member
(10-12-2017, 04:59 PM)
Cherubimon142's Avatar

Originally Posted by ZeroX03

That isn’t Matt Ryan’s fault though. He plays the material he’s given. As we see in the animation, he can do the traditional style well. Network has limitations.

I'm not blaming him, as I think he did an amazing job with what he's given. I rarely hat the actors, unless they give poor readings of the lines. It's the CW and ABC networks that I'm occasionally annoyed with for not pushing the bar for the characters they introduce. If they relaunched Constantine with Matt Ryan on STARZ or HBO (only if HBO toned down the nudity or focused on Matt Ryan, as canon in the comics), I would run to Constantine in a heartbeat.
Platy
Member
(10-12-2017, 05:40 PM)
Platy's Avatar

Originally Posted by Poodlestrike

Huh. Was it established that he was bi?

Not that I'm complaining, mind. Bi dudes in popular media are unicorn-tier rare.

The character is bisexual in the comics and the TV series had VERY subliminal nods to it

Thread Tools