• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

Amazon Video Gamer
Banned
(07-08-2012, 09:27 PM)
Hey guys,

Just dropping a note because I hadn't seen it.

Our THQ 5-Game pack for $14.99 is up (all activate on Steam):

1. Darksiders
2. Metro 2033
3. Red Faction Armageddon
4. Red Faction Armageddon Path to War DLC
5. Supreme Commander Forged Alliance
6. Nexuiz

http://www.amazon.com/THQ-41096Actio...dp/B008I6NTVK/

Sorry if this has been posted since going live, I haven't seen it.

Cheers,
Tony
PaulLFC
(07-08-2012, 09:28 PM)

Originally Posted by flowsnake

When you get down to 1.01, it doesn't make much difference which currency it's in.

That's true, when it's that cheap. But I've noticed more and more publishers lately completely disregarding currency conversions and the accepted price of games here - for example - Guild Wars 2 - $60, here it costs 50, more than any standard edition PC game I can remember - even CoD games are 'only' 40. Risen 2 as well - $50 in the US, 40 over here. I haven't bought either of them yet, and I won't be until they're on sale, not for those prices.
Last edited by PaulLFC; 07-08-2012 at 09:30 PM.
Caerith
(07-08-2012, 09:28 PM)

Originally Posted by Toma

Hey guys, not necessarily a steam question, but I need some input.

I am going to create a sequel to Salsas Indie game recommendation thread. Before anyone asks, yes he is fine with it. Anyway, I am considering integrating the recommendations other Gaffers made in that thread into my posts for the new thread. Either together with the Indie games I found or as a separate "recommended by other gaffers in the old thread"-post.

Considering how many of the posters were still posting in the thread, I doubt even interested posters were keeping up with other Gaffers recommendations (I am interested, but I still havent kept up with it.), which is why I think the recommended games, aside from Salsas OT, have been barely looked at.

Any thoughts? Integrating them (all games divided by genre)? Extra posts for my new list and the ones already recommended before in the first thread (Meaning we'd have 2 posts with genre listings?)?

I am sort of leaning towards compiling the Gaffer recommendations together with my list. Would anyone be bothered by that? Since its already been posted and "duplicate" content so to say.

I think you've got the right idea to keep the OP updated with gaffer recommendations, but maybe just the title, the price, and two lines of description with a link to the full-on recommendation post to keep the OP from growing too bloated?
Wok
(07-08-2012, 09:32 PM)

Originally Posted by Caerith

I think you've got the right idea to keep the OP updated with gaffer recommendations, but maybe just the title, the price, and two lines of description with a link to the full-on recommendation post to keep the OP from growing too bloated?

OP is a bit bloated in my opinion. Not many people will go through this list. What about an update with recently released indie games in each genre?
Toma
Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
(07-08-2012, 09:34 PM)

Hm, thats an idea. Would save me quite a bit of time too considering that I wouldnt need to rewrite and format stuff. However, how realistic is it that users would click on those links in a thread with 50 games with screenshots? Am I overestimating peoples drive just to check out something visually appealing to them? (Clicking on stuff with nice screenshots but ignoring the recommendations that are just 2 lines plus links?)

In the end it comes down to how much people were reading beyond the first page in Salsas thread. If most havent, then it absolutely wouldn't be bad to give the recommendations already mentioned another chance to shine, know what I mean?
Besides other Gaffers recommendation in that thread are at least as valid as my own on the games I would like to post about.
Nelo Ice
Nelotard
(07-08-2012, 09:35 PM)

Originally Posted by Wok

OP is a bit bloated in my opinion. Not many people will go through this list. What about an update with recently released indie games in each genre?

It's a miracle if you can get anyone to read OPs nowadays unless you put Read the OP in the title lol. I'm still shocked at how many people actually read my Amazon OP.
Toma
Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
(07-08-2012, 09:36 PM)

Originally Posted by Wok

Someone else suggested that to me too. And its a hard task to narrow it down to a few. I mean what about a theoretical great Indie gem I discovered today but it has been released 3 years ago with no mention on GAF whatsoever? I have my issues with constraining a thread of "great indie games to check out that you missed" to a certain time period.

Originally Posted by Nelo Ice

It's a miracle if you can get anyone to read OPs nowadays unless you put Read the OP in the title lol. I'm still shocked at how many people actually read my Amazon OP.

Well its not like they need to READ much in this case. I assume most people skip through and stop at games that have appealing screenshots, then read the description and decide whether to give it a try or not.
EternalGamer
Banned
(07-08-2012, 09:36 PM)

Hm, thats an idea. Would save me quite a bit of time too considering that I wouldnt need to rewrite and format stuff. However, how realistic is it that users would click on those links in a thread with 50 games with screenshots? Am I overestimating peoples drive just to check out something visually appealing to them? (Clicking on stuff with nice screenshots but ignoring the recommendations that are just 2 lines plus links?)

In the end it comes down to how much people were reading beyond the first page in Salsas thread. If most havent, then it absolutely wouldn't be bad to give the recommendations already mentioned another chance to shine, know what I mean?
Besides other Gaffers recommendation in that thread are at least as valid as my own on the games I would like to post about.

I disagree with them. Screeenshots are HUGELY convenient when looking at new games. Text should probably be kept a bit succinct, though.
Megasoum
(07-08-2012, 09:48 PM)
How big is the download for episode 1 and 2 of Walking Dead on steam? I'm thinking about maybe buying it but I'm tight on internet cap until tomorrow.
Caerith
(07-08-2012, 09:52 PM)

Your Amazon OP is basically just a price list-- there's no reason not to read it.

Originally Posted by EternalGamer

I disagree with them. Screeenshots are HUGELY convenient when looking at new games. Text should probably be kept a bit succinct, though.

Agreed. But keep the screenshots reasonable in size.

I expect that most people read as much as they can until they need to sleep or go to work. If, when they come back and the thread has grown by 20 pages, they probably skip to the last page and catch up from there, ignoring the last 19 pages. That's how I do it, sorry to say. I'd do maybe daily updates to the OP and (timestamp the updates, like "Updated July 15" so a quick ctrl+F would spare us the Highlights for Kids tedium), or do a daily summary post of all the new recommendations and link to the summary post from the OP? Either way, don't count on people reading the entire thread if they have to step away for a bit.
Nelo Ice
Nelotard
(07-08-2012, 09:53 PM)

Your Amazon OP is basically just a price list-- there's no reason not to read it.

I pretty much did that in my other thread and no one read it :lol. Someone actually raged at me not updating my first post about EA deals Amazon had even though I made multiple posts after that and updated the OP.

Well its not like they need to READ much in this case. I assume most people skip through and stop at games that have appealing screenshots, then read the description and decide whether to give it a try or not.

Yeah that sounds about right GAF has a short attention span.
ClosingADoor
(07-08-2012, 09:57 PM)

Yeah that sounds about right GAF has a short attention span.

That's not just GAF, but the whole internet.
Detox
(07-08-2012, 09:59 PM)

Originally Posted by Blizzard

I am in the USA, I have used my LIVE account before (which shows account history for SFIV) with this game, on this very computer, though potentially a different OS. I can login to the live site with the password and see the game, it just fails if I use the ingame popup thing.

It was so long ago that I can't remember exactly if this was an issue for me but maybe your password has too many characters.
Nelo Ice
Nelotard

Originally Posted by ClosingADoor

That's not just GAF, but the whole internet.

Very true lol.
Frankenstrat
Steam is turning me into a tightwad. Should I get Killing Floor now, or will it go on sale for even cheaper later?
Twinduct
(07-08-2012, 10:00 PM)
It's been like 20 posts without a screenshot :/ I have not idea what's going on ...
Sale? Sale.
Spwn
(07-08-2012, 10:01 PM)

Originally Posted by Frankenstrat

Steam is turning me into a tightwad. Should I get Killing Floor now, or will it go on sale for even cheaper later?

-50%? Surely it will go lower than that.
Toma
(07-08-2012, 10:01 PM)

Originally Posted by Twinduct

It's been like 20 posts without a screenshot :/ I have not idea what's going on ...
Sale? Sale.

Haha, spot on. :p
spindoctor
(07-08-2012, 10:03 PM)

Originally Posted by Megasoum

How big is the download for episode 1 and 2 of Walking Dead on steam? I'm thinking about maybe buying it but I'm tight on internet cap until tomorrow.

The first was around 500MB and the second was around 800.
Blizzard
(07-08-2012, 10:06 PM)
Update: Restarting Steam didn't fix it, rebooting the computer didn't fix it, and now apparently that Live update screwed up my Windows update, so I'm downloading some 16 old patches for Microsoft stuff that I presumably got 6 months ago.

The Microsoft internet test says everything works for me except UPNP. I don't have a local profile because I had played the game before on a different partition. I am now in the process of uninstalling GFWL and the GFWL redistributable, and I'm going to try to manually download the latest one(s) after that. Any other ideas to get GFWL account login working? Even the internet seems to basically be useless about the particular ID not found error.

Side note, I had to restart Steam after installing the game for the first time since I got an error 80 popup.
Detox
(07-08-2012, 10:15 PM)
You might have missed my post but the client may have a problem with passwords over 16 characters.
Blizzard
(07-08-2012, 10:17 PM)

Originally Posted by Detox

You might have missed my post but the client may have a problem with passwords over 16 characters.

I did miss your post, but that wasn't my problem. I just tried installing the GFWL marketplace client and logging in. I get an error for that as well, code 80048821, going to research that next.
Gala
(07-08-2012, 10:20 PM)
Screw that summer sale waiting! Bought Alan Wake on Gamersgate and played through the first episode! Is really great so far and runs well on my AMD Phenom X4 II 965, 4GB DDR3 and HD5770 setup on high!
Blizzard
(07-08-2012, 10:25 PM)
Fantastic. Apparently you can't log into the GFWL client if your password contains a ' character. I seem to have verified this by changing to another, longer password that contains DIFFERENT special characters, yet that one works and changing back to the original one does not.

What's especially great about this is that I USED THIS SAME ACCOUNT like two years ago for SFIV on Steam and the chances that I changed my password during that time are probably pretty low. And you can also login and change your password just fine with the live.xbox.com site...just not the Marketplace client or GFWL overlay ingame because of that particular character, which you apparently aren't warned about.

My profile is now downloaded and I'm logged into SFIV, what a hassle. It says no saved data found but I suppose that's because my save file was on a different partition and there's no cloud saving (that's not a big deal to me) or something.
drizzle
Axel Hertz
(07-08-2012, 10:33 PM)

Originally Posted by Blizzard

Fantastic. Apparently you can't log into the GFWL client if your password contains a ' character. I seem to have verified this by changing to another, longer password that contains DIFFERENT special characters, yet that one works and changing back to the original one does not.

What's especially great about this is that I USED THIS SAME ACCOUNT like two years ago for SFIV on Steam and the chances that I changed my password during that time are probably pretty low. And you can also login and change your password just fine with the live.xbox.com site...just not the Marketplace client or GFWL overlay ingame because of that particular character, which you apparently aren't warned about.

My profile is now downloaded and I'm logged into SFIV, what a hassle. It says no saved data found but I suppose that's because my save file was on a different partition and there's no cloud saving (that's not a big deal to me) or something.

that probably happened when they changed the security on the system not long ago (to try to help against the "fifa account stolen" issues). Sounds about right.

Games for Windows saves are always stored on the USER folder on Windows, but since you're changing passwords and probably re-created a profile on the machine, it's under another folder (because each time you "Retrieve a profile" on windows, it creates a new key and all the saves are associated with that key). It's kinda stupid, but easily fixable. For Street Fighter IV, it doesn't matter.

Good to know all is well.
Des0lar
will learn eventually
(07-08-2012, 10:51 PM)

Originally Posted by Amazon Video Gamer

Hey guys,

Just dropping a note because I hadn't seen it.

Our THQ 5-Game pack for $14.99 is up (all activate on Steam):

1. Darksiders
2. Metro 2033
3. Red Faction Armageddon
4. Red Faction Armageddon Path to War DLC
5. Supreme Commander Forged Alliance
6. Nexuiz

http://www.amazon.com/THQ-41096Actio...dp/B008I6NTVK/

Sorry if this has been posted since going live, I haven't seen it.

Cheers,
Tony

Hey Tony, any chance Nexuiz will go on sale outside of this pack?
Refreshment.01
(07-08-2012, 11:20 PM)
Sorry to importunate, the official thread does not have any activity going on so i'm forced to ask here.

The save files dissappear. I did research, the problem can be solved by adjusting some settings in the flashplayer. The other issue is with the web browser. What is exactly the web browser option that affects the game? I have the browse set to wipeout history, cache and cookies after shutdown.

I lost 4 game hours yesterday, it's king of annoying having to sacrifice web security to play machinarium XD
Wok
(07-08-2012, 11:31 PM)

Originally Posted by Refreshment.01

Sorry to importunate, the official thread does not have any activity going on so i'm forced to ask here.

The save files dissappear. I did research, the problem can be solved by adjusting some settings in the flashplayer. The other issue is with the web browser. What is exactly the web browser option that affects the game? I have the browse set to wipeout history, cache and cookies after shutdown.

I lost 4 game hours yesterday, it's king of annoying having to sacrifice web security to play machinarium XD

If it is a Flash-cookie-based savegame, do not use CCleaner.
Refreshment.01
(07-08-2012, 11:34 PM)

Originally Posted by Wok

If it is a Flash-cookie-based savegame, do not use CCleaner.

I don't use that program but i do have the browser set to erase cookies after i exit. So if i allow the save of cookies it should work?
zkylon
(07-08-2012, 11:35 PM)

I don't use that program but i do have the browser set to erase cookies after i exit. So if i allow the save of cookies it should work?

Yup. 99% of all Flash games work like that (mine included :P). Probably the same with The Binding of Isaac, unless they use some nifty Java workarounds.
Refreshment.01
(07-08-2012, 11:37 PM)

Originally Posted by zkylon

Yup. 99% of all Flash games work like that (mine included :P). Probably the same with The Binding of Isaac, unless they use some nifty Java workarounds.

Thanks people, i'll try it out but f*ck now my hard drive will be packed with the stupid cookies bs. XD
Wok
(07-08-2012, 11:37 PM)

There is a solution by Amanita Design:

Because we were asked if it's possible to provide some way how to backup (store/restore) this file, I have written this tool:
http://machinarium.net/download/saves.exe

Just copy it to directory where you have your Machinarium.exe file and run it. You will be asked if you want to store the remote game's file to local dir and or restore this file from the local dir to the place which is used by the game.

At least, I can give you the save location for another similar game called 1000 Amps. The save lied somewhere in:

Code:

%appdata%\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\
More information here, here and there.

Originally Posted by zkylon

With BoI, there are two redundant saves: one is a Flash-cookie, the other is a txt file.
Last edited by Wok; 07-08-2012 at 11:48 PM.
jgminto
Buttocks unclenched.
Now fill me in.
(07-08-2012, 11:46 PM)
Insecticide looks like a visual mixture of Psychonauts and Antz. That is not a compliment.
kuroshiki
(07-08-2012, 11:49 PM)
Saw supposed 'leaked' sales list for this year's summer sale.

If that list is true this would be the first steam sale that I buy absolutely NOTHING. Not a single game.
Buttonbasher
(07-08-2012, 11:50 PM)

Originally Posted by kuroshiki

If that list is true this would be the first steam sale that I buy absolutely NOTHING. Not a single game.

Those are just the packs. Calm down.
Wok
(07-08-2012, 11:51 PM)

Originally Posted by kuroshiki

If you talk about this, we do not know the prices yet.
Last edited by Wok; 07-08-2012 at 11:56 PM.
SuperNekoKat
(07-08-2012, 11:57 PM)
Supposed "leaked" Steam sales

Indie bundles:
Day 1: Anomaly Warzone Earth, The Baconing, Cave Story+, EDGE, Lone Survivor.
Day 2: Botanicula, E.Y.E, Oil Rush, Splice, Universe Sandbox,
Day 3: Bit Trip Beat, Braid, Bunch of Heroes, Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet, Runespell Overture,
Day 4: A Valley Without Wind, Atom Zombie Smasher, Blocks that Matter, Sanctum, Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP,
Day 5: Audio Surf, Gemini Rue, Greed Corp, Tiny Bang Story, Ys: The Oath in Felghana
Day 6: Awesome, Defcon, Space Chem, Ticket to Ride, Trauma
Day 7: Avadon, Dungeons of Dredmor, Qube, Vessel, Zombie Driver
Day 8: Demolition Inc, Hoard, Sol Exodus, Swords and Soldiers HD, Wings of Prey,
Day 9: Capsized, Jamestown, Revenge of the Titans, VVVVVV, Zeno Clash
Day 10: All Zombies Must Die, Beat Hazard, Bit trip Runner, Eufloria, Machinarium
Day 11: Hydrophobia, Orion: Dino Beatdown, Star Ruler, Waveform, World of Goo

Other bundles:
1C Collection Pack
Adam's Venture Complete Bundle Retail
Anno 2070 Pack
Batman Arkham Asylum, Batman Arkham City and Batman Gotham City Imposters Bundle
Bethesda Collection (BRINK, Fallout New Vegas, Skyrim, Hunted)
Bioshock Franchise Pack
BIT.TRIP.BEAT Bundle
BIT.TRIP.RUNNER Bundle
Carpe Fulger Bundle (Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale, Chantelise, Fortune Summoners)
Civilization Collection
Command and Conquer Franchise
Dawn of War Franchise Pack
Dead Island Complete
Duke Nukem Bundle
Foreign Legion Bundle
Kalypso Collection (Tropico, Jagged Alliance, Airline Tycoon, etc)
Majesty Franchise
Paradox Collection (Magicka + dlcs, Mount and Blade, etc)
Pendulo Adventure Pack
Railworks 3 - Summer Sale Collection
Red Orchestra Franchise Pack (ROW)
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Bundle
Saints Row: The Third Franchise Pack
Sniper Elite Franchise Pack
Square Hit Collection (Hitman, Tomb Raider, Just Cause 2, Deus Ex, Deus Ex Human Revolution, Quantum Conundrum, Thief)
Stardock Collection Pack
Strategy First Complete Pack
Sword of the Stars Franchise
THQ Collection (Dawn of War, Warhammer, Stalker, Nexuiz, Darksiders, Metro 2033, etc)
Total War: Shogun 2 Pack
Victoria Franchise
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine Pack
Wings of Prey

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/07/08/pu...ales-indie-bu/
Last edited by SuperNekoKat; 07-08-2012 at 11:57 PM. Reason: Guess I got beaten to it. Phucket.
SalsaShark
Trust no one!
Keep your laser handy!
(07-08-2012, 11:58 PM)
Get list of bundles, completely ignore the fact that several single games get daily discounts (wich is what most people are looking forward to anyway): TERRIBLE SALES!
Wok
(07-08-2012, 11:59 PM)

Originally Posted by SuperNekoKat

I will make the same answer as before.

Originally Posted by Wok

This information comes from reddit (here and there), whose source is NeoGAF, whose source is PaulLFC (here and there) and the Steam registry.

Originally Posted by Wok

And PaulLFC is more accurate than Reddit which posts about Adam's Venture Complete Bundle Retail as a summer bundle, which might be wrong. No evidence. The bundle was added to Steam with episodes 2 and 3.

Originally Posted by Tomodachi

Inception-GAF.

Last edited by Wok; 07-09-2012 at 12:01 AM.
PaulLFC
(07-09-2012, 12:00 AM)

They're not leaked, they're in the registry here for anyone to see.

Also how is that mediocre? It for one doesn't include the daily deals, secondly all the packs probably aren't up yet as they will be added until the sale goes live, and third, most of the main publishers are represented with packs already.

Originally Posted by Wok

I will make the same answer as before.

Thanks for the credit :)

Originally Posted by aristotle

I like how all these sites are posting stuff we've known for like a week. Do they even source the proper people?

Seemingly not, although the info is available publicly on the CDR site, so they could always have compiled the lists themselves.

A few more packs have been added since they posted their lists as well, I'll post the updated list soon, just got to add the new entries.
Last edited by PaulLFC; 07-09-2012 at 12:06 AM.
aristotle
(07-09-2012, 12:00 AM)
I like how all these sites are posting stuff we've known for like a week. Do they even source the proper people?
SuperNekoKat
(07-09-2012, 12:06 AM)

Originally Posted by PaulLFC

They're not leaked, they're in the registry here for anyone to see.

Also how is that mediocre? It for one doesn't include the daily deals, secondly all the packs probably aren't up yet as they will be added until the sale goes live, and third, most of the main publishers are represented with packs already.

What I meant was that it would be a mediocre sale if those were the only bundles. I also removed my statement after considering the daily deals and such.
Bufbaf
(07-09-2012, 12:06 AM)

gaf > internet > gaf > internet > gaf. This is a first.
Flunkie
(07-09-2012, 12:09 AM)

Originally Posted by Bufbaf

gaf > internet > gaf > internet > gaf. This is a first.

GAF > Reddit > GAF > Joystiq > GAF?
PaulLFC
(07-09-2012, 12:31 AM)
Updated list of all the packs so far (as of 08/07/2012), new updates in red:

1C Collection - $39.99 - Cryostasis, Men of War series, NecroVisioN, Kings Bounty series, Theatre of War series, Rig 'n' Roll, Space Rangers 2 Reboot,

2K Games & Rockstar "Public Released" Pack (may not be a pack but recently updated) - no price yet - Bioshock, Bioshock 2, Borderlands & DLC, Bully, Civilization IV Complete, Civilization V & DLC, Civ V Gods and Kings, CivCity: Rome, Darkness II, Duke Nukem Forever & DLC, Freedom Force Pack, Grand Theft Auto series, LA Noire, Mafia II & DLC, Max Payne 1 and 2 (not 3 though), Manhunt, Midnight Club 2, MLB series, NBA series, Railroad Tycoon 2, Railroad Tycoon 3, Shattered Union, Sid Meier's Pirates!, Sid Meier's Railroads!, SpecOps: The Line, Stronghold Pack, X-ComCollection

2K Pack 2 - no price yet - Bionshock 2, Darkness II Limited Edition, Duke Nukem Forever, Mafia II, SpecOps: The Line

Activision Pack (may not be a pack but recently updated) - no price yet - Everything, including MW3

Batman / Gotham City Imposters Bundle - $99.99 (placeholder price) - Batman: Arkham Asylum, Batman: Arkham City & DLC, Gotham City Imposters

Bethesda Collection - $99.99 (placeholder price) - Brink & DLC, Hunted: The Demon's Forge, Fallout: New Vegas & DLC, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

BioShock Franchise Pack - $99.99 (placeholder price) - BioShock, BioShock 2

Bit Trip Beat Pack - $9.99 - Bit Trip Beat plus soundtrack
Bit Trip Runner Pack - $9.99 - Bit Trip Runner plus soundtrack

Blendo Games Pack - no price yet - Airforte, Atom Zombie Smasher, Flotilla

Carpe Fulgur Bundle - $99.99 (placeholder price) - Chantelise, Recettear, Fortune Summoners

Civilization Collection - $99.99 (placeholder price - Civilization III Complete, Civilization IV Complete, Civilization V plus DLC (but not Gods & Kings)

Command & Conquer Franchise Pack - [i]$99.99 (placeholder price) - Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars, Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath, Command & Conquer Red Alert 3, Command & Conquer Red Alert 3: Uprising, Command & Conquer 4

Cyan Complete Pack 2012 - $99.99 (placeholder price) - Real Myst, Myst Masterpiece Edition, Myst V, Riven, Uru, Spelunx, Manhole, Cosmic Osmo

Cyanide Studios Compilation - no price yet - A Game of Thrones, Blood Bowl: Dark Elves Edition, Blood Bowl: Legendary Edition, Loki, Pro Cycling Manager 2008, Pro Cycling Manager 2012

Dawn of War Franchise Pack - $29.99 - Dawn of War I series and Dawn of War II series plus DLC

Deep Silver Compilation - no price yet - Dead Island & DLC, Emergency 2012, Iron Front, Jane's Advanced Strike Fighters, Lost Horizon, Nail'd, Risen, Risen 2, Rush for Berlin, Sacred 2, Secret Files, Secret Files 2, The Dark Eye, The Whispered World

Duke Nukem Bundle - $99.99 (placeholder price) - Duke Nukem Forever plus DLC

Europa Universalis 3 Chronicles - no price yet - Europa Universalis 3 Complete, EU3 Divine Wind, EU3 Heir to the Throne

Foreign Legion Bundle - $59.99 (placeholder price) - Foreign Legion: Buckets of Blood, Foreign Legion: Multi Massacre

Gratuitous Battle Pack - $39.99 (placeholder price) - Gratuitous Space Battles, Gratuitous Tank Battles

GTA IV Complete Pack - $99.99 (placeholder price) - Grand Theft Auto IV, Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City

Indie Bundle Day 1 - $39.99 (placeholder price) - The Baconing, EDGE, Anomaly Warzone Earth, Cave Story +, Lone Survivor

Indie Bundle Day 2 - $39.99 (placeholder price) - Universe Sandbox, E.Y.E, Oil Rush, Botanicula, Splice

Indie Bundle Day 3 - $39.99 (placeholder price) - Braid, Bit Trip Bat, Runespell Overture, Bunch of Heroes, Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet

Indie Bundle Day 4 - $39.99 (placeholder price) - Atom Zombie Smasher, Sanctum, Blocks That Matter, Sword and Sowrcery (& soundtrack), A Valley Without Wind

Indie Bundle Day 5 - $39.99 (placeholder price)t - Audiosurf, Greed Corp, Gemini Rue, The Tiny Bang Story, Ys: The Oath in Felghana

Indie Bundle Day 6 - $39.99 (placeholder price) - DEFCON, Awesome (AAAaaAAaaaaAAAa for the Awesome?), SpaceChem, TRAUMA, Ticket to Ride

Indie Bundle Day 7 - $39.99 (placeholder price) - Zombie Driver, Dungeons of Dredmor, Vessel, Avadon: The Black Fortress, QUBE

Indie Bundle Day 8 - $39.99 (placeholder price) - Wings of Prey, Hoard, Swords and Soldiers, Demolition Inc, Sol Exodus

Indie Bundle Day 9 - $39.99 (placeholder price) - Zeno Clash, VVVVVV, Revenge of the Titans, Jamestown, Capsized

Indie Bundle Day 10 - $39.99 (placeholder price) - Machinarium, Eufloria, Beat Hazard, Bit Trip Runner, All Zombies Must Die

Indie Bundle Day 11 - $39.99 (placeholder price) - World of Goo, Star Ruler, Hydrophobia, Orion, Waveform

Indie Fright Pack - $99.99 (placeholder price) - Burn Zombie Burn, The Path, The Scourge Project, The Void, Zombie Driver

Kalypso Collection - $99.99 (placeholder price) - Tropico 3, Tropico 4, Dungeons, Dungeons: The Dark Lord, Jagged Alliance: Back in Action, SkyDrift, Airline Tycoon 2, Port Royale 3, Bang Bang Racing

Killing Floor Bundle - $19.99 - Killing Floor, Outbreak Character Pack, Nightfall Character Pack, Post Mortem Character Pack, London's Finest Character Pack, Defence Alliance 2, Steampunk Mr. Froster DLC,Christmas Character Pack, Urban Nightmare Character Pack, Harold Lott Character Pack

Majesty Franchise Bundle - $99.99 (placeholder price) - Majesty Gold, Majesty HD, Majesty 2, Defenders of Ardania & DLC, Warlock: Master of the Arcane & DLC

Nordic Games Compilation - no price yet - Agatha Christie games, Aquanox, Aquanox 2, Gothic, Gothic II, Gothic III, Gothic 4 Arcania & expansion, Aura, Aura 2, Chaser, Europa 1400, Painkiller games, Safecracker, Safecracker 2, Spellforce Platinum, Spellforce 2 Gold, The Guild II, Guild II Renaissance, Guild II Pirates of the European Seas

Paradox Collection - $99.99 (placeholder price) - Crusader Kings II, Defenders of Ardania, Europa Universalis III Complete plus Divine Wind, Gettysburg: Armored Warfare, Magicka Collection, Mount & Blade Series, Naval War Arctic Circle, Sword of the Stars II, Warlock - Masters of the Arcane

Pendulo Adventure Pack - $29.99 - Runaway: A Road Adventure, Runaway: The Dream of the Turtle, Runaway: A Twist of Fate, The Next BIG Thing, Yesterday

Perfect World Collection - no price yet - Forsaken World, Rusty Hearts, Blacklight Retribution & Starter Pack

Railworks 3 - Summer Sale Collection - $39.99 - Railworks 3 plus 27 DLCs

Red Orchestra Franchise Pack - $39.99 - Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45, Mare Nostrum, Darkest Hour, Red Orchestra 2 plus Digital Deluxe DLC

Saints Row The Third Franchise Pack - $14.99 - Saints Row The Third plus all (I think) DLC - 17 DLCs in total

SEGA "Public Compilation" Pack (recently updated but may not be a pack in the sale) - no price yet - MegaDrive / Genesis Classics Collection, Aliens vs Predator, Alpha Protocol, Dreamcast Collection, Football Manager series, London 2012, Total War series, Sega Rally, The Club, The Incredible Hulk, The Golden Compass, Universe at War, Vancouver 2010, Virtua Tennis 2009

Square Hit Collection - $99.99 (placeholder price) - Deus Ex, Deus Ex: Invisible War, Deus Ex: Human Revolution Augmented Edition plus DLC, Hitman, Hitman 2, Hitman Blood Money, Just Cause 2 plus DLC, Lara Croft & the Guardian of Light plus DLC, Quantum Conundrum & soundtrack, Thief Gold, Thief II, Thief Deadly Shadows, Tomb Raider Legend, Tomb Raider Anniversary, Tomb Raider Underworld,

Sniper Elite Franchise Pack - $99.99 (placeholder price) - Sniper Elite, Sniper Elite V2 & Pre-order rifles

Space Marine Pack - $39.99 - Space Marine plus all DLC

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Bundle - $39.99 (placeholder price) - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky, S.T.A.L.K.E.R Call of Pripyat

Stardock Collection - $39.99 - Demigod, Galactic Civilizations II Ultimate Edition, Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion

Strategy First Complete Pack - $99.99 (placeholder price) - Dangerous Waters, Space Empires IV Deluxe, Disciples II, Iron Warriors, Space Empires V, 688I Hunter-Killer, Fleet Command, Sub Command, Birth of America, Flatout, Flatout 2, Flatout Ultimate Carnage, Flatout 3, Ghost Master, Vegas: Make it Big, Making History, Making History 2, Ducati World Championship, Culpa Innata, Sacred Gold, Darkstar One, Jack Keane, Jagged Alliance 2 Gold, Exodus From the Earth, Perimeter 2, Ankh: Heart of Osiris, Ankh: Battle of the Gods, BC Kings, Port Royale 2, 9th Company - Roots of Terror, Puzzle Kingdoms, Patrician III, The Great Art Race, Bad Rats, Razor 2, Chocolatier: Decadence by Design, Cooking Dash, Diaper Dash, Diner Dash, Dream Chronicles, Emerald City Confidential, Wandering Willows, Wedding Dash 2, Zenerchi, DinerTown Tycoon, DinerTown Detective Agency, Nightshift Code, Nightshift Legacy, Fitness Dash, Parking Dash, Mahjong Roadshow, Trijinx, Valerie Porter, Gemini Lost, Ironclads Collection, Dimensity, Hazen, World Basketball Manager 2010, Dark Fall: Lost Souls, Zombie Pirates, Hotel Dash, Deep Black, Fireburst

Sword of the Stars Franchise Bundle - $99.99 (placeholder price) - Sword of the Stars Complete, Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter, Immersion Pack DLCs

Tale of Tales Complete Pack - no price yet - The Graveyard, The Path, Fatale

THQ Collection - $99.99 (placeholder price) - S.T.A.L.K.E.R, Darksiders, Dawn of War II series, Space Marine, Nexuiz, Homefront, Saints Row: The Third, Metro 2033, Company of Heroes Series, Titan Quest

Ubisoft Public (probably not a pack, but updated in the last couple of days so who knows) - no price yet - Everything on Steam (6 pages of it, too much to list)

Victoria Franchise Bundle - $99.99 (placeholder price) - Victoria, Victoria II & DLC, Victoria II: A House Divided expansion pack
Last edited by PaulLFC; 07-09-2012 at 05:01 PM.
LuffyZoro
(07-09-2012, 12:36 AM)

Originally Posted by PaulLFC

Stardock Collection - $39.99 - Demigod, Galactic Civilizations II Ultimate Edition, Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion

I had hoped that this would be a placeholder, as I want it and will likely end up getting it, but that's kinda more than I would have expected.

EDIT: Nevermind, Rebellion is rather new. Still...
iNvid02
(07-09-2012, 12:39 AM)
i dont really want anything

WHATS WRONG WITH ME
wonderboyjones
Wal Mart has Alan Wake with all DLC for $15 right now
PaulLFC

Originally Posted by LuffyZoro

I had hoped that this would be a placeholder, as I want it and will likely end up getting it, but that's kinda more than I would have expected.

EDIT: Nevermind, Rebellion is rather new. Still...

I would imagine that is a placeholder to be honest, just forgot to label it as such :)

None of the prices we can really know until the sale goes live, although stuff like the SR3 pack and Dawn of War pack seem reasonably priced.
Felix Lighter
(07-09-2012, 12:44 AM)
I always remember the THQ collection to be a particularly good deal ever year. My problem is I already owned too many of the games when I first saw it.