View Single Post
DrDogg
(09-20-2010, 01:43 AM)

Originally Posted by Rentahamster

He's a CON that normally likes to spam lots of offensive spells, but in this case, he was the only mage in the party so he had to be spamming cure bombs about 80% of the time. We were fighting some pretty high level beasties, so we were taking damage like bitches.

My marauder was getting anywhere from 0 - 400 SP each battle, and the higher level you were (which would put you closer to the mob's level), the better SP gains you saw. The level 16s in the party didn't really see much SP gain. Although, it might have been bugged because sometimes they say they saw SP gain proc during the battle, but at the end of the battle, they didn't get the message that totals all their SP gained during the battle.

Hmm... maybe SE fixed it then if he wasn't doing much damage. When the retail game hits, if you need a CON or THA in your party, I'll give it a test run to see what's up. Partying was my favorite aspect of XI and I'm sad to see myself reduced to soloing and crafting in XIV, but I refuse to play any melee until I'm ready to be the best tank on the server. :D