View Single Post
DrDogg
(09-19-2010, 05:48 PM)

Originally Posted by Dreamwriter

Dunno about forcing (I never went beyond level 10 in the beta), but grouping really makes parts of the game a lot better. For example, by yourself you can only do a few Levequests a day, but in a party, that amount is multiplied by the number of people in the party (and you can get better rewards by going for more difficult Leves).

Unless you're a mage class... then partying is all but pointless (going by the OB).

Originally Posted by demonkaze

On another note, how do I get the FFXI player item?

You just need to have a FFXI account that is active and not in the 30-day trial period, then link it to your SE ID that you log into FFXIV with. All of this has to be done before you create your character though.

Originally Posted by aceface

Just watched the IGN video on the fatigue system...I can only play about an hour today so it actually sounds good to me...I haven't really been following the reaction but I'm imagining it has been pretty negative. :lol

I was very upset about this when I first heard about it, but I never hit any fatigue in the OB and only heard of one person on the server getting it. So until I actually hit fatigue, I'm not going to worry about it.