Originally Posted by Stinkles
1. All MP will be 1080p, 60fps, including H2 and H2 anniversary.
2. There's a chance that H2 Anniversary campaign could run at a different resolution to accommodate the second frame buffer. But the intent is to overcome that hurdle.
3. The H2 Anniversary graphics are from relatively early WIP.
4. We'll keep showing progress throughout the year using a process we call "game development."
5. This or its opposite will still make certain posters mad, because they're already mad and are looking for things to confirm that rage.
Well it's certainly a bit deceitful to declare it runs at 1080p (without exception) at the biggest gaming event in the calendar, and then silently add an asterisk to that; putting it on NeoGAF, while appreciated, is not the same...although appreciated.
This notwithstanding, I will be dang happy if you can get 60fps for the campaign so it won't run like garbage as the original.