Originally Posted by Stinkles
1. All MP will be 1080p, 60fps, including H2 and H2 anniversary.
2. There's a chance that H2 Anniversary campaign could run at a different resolution to accommodate the second frame buffer. But the intent is to overcome that hurdle.
3. The H2 Anniversary graphics are from relatively early WIP.
4. We'll keep showing progress throughout the year using a process we call "game development."
5. This or its opposite will still make certain posters mad, because they're already mad and are looking for things to confirm that rage.
Ok stinkles thanks for clearing that up..
Now could you please confirm exactly how the multiplayer is going to work please?
Are we going to be able to choose what datacenter we can matchmake on, or is the game going to decide for us??
Please confirm this