NeoGAF

NeoGAF (http://www.neogaf.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Community (http://www.neogaf.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion (http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460373)

Meadows 01-26-2012 04:14 PM

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

So we know how the last one went, we all got a bit carried away in posting hot women and it got NSFW. However, the recent proliferation of threads such as the LA/Toronto/NYC threads means that it's time to have a UK thread so that we can stop shitting up PoliGAF with talk of Burger King and Subway.

So fill this in:

[B]Where do you live:[/B]
[B]Where are you from:[/B]
[B]Occupation:[/B]
[B]University:[/B]
[B]Sports team of choice:[/B]
[B]Current political party of choice:[/B]
[B]Barm, batch, cob or bun:[/B]
[B]Favourite (current) UK TV show:[/B]
[B]Oasis or Blur:[/B]

Mine:

[B]Where do you live:[/B] York/Llandudno
[B]Where are you from:[/B] Birchwood (between Warrington and Manchester)
[B]Occupation:[/B] Student
[B]University:[/B] University of York
[B]Sports team of choice:[/B] Liverpool FC, Bolton Wanderers, Warrington Wolves
[B]Current political party of choice:[/B] Liberal Democrats
[B]Barm, batch, cob or bun:[/B] Barm
[B]Favourite (current) UK TV show:[/B] Coppers
[B]Oasis or Blur:[/B] Oasis

[U]Telly:[/U]

[IMG]http://www.thedrum.co.uk/uploads/drum_basic_article/74510/main_images/master.channel4_4od_crave.jpg[/IMG]

Documentaries:

[URL="http://www.channel4.com/programmes/one-born-every-minute/4od"]One Born Every Minute[/URL] - Interesting look at maternity wards, not for the squeemish

[URL="http://www.channel4.com/programmes/coppers/4od"]Coppers[/URL] - Brutally honest look at the work that police do and their thoughts on it ([B]Must Watch[/B])

[URL="http://www.channel4.com/programmes/big-fat-gypsy-weddings/4od"]Big Fat Gypsy Wedding[/URL] - I know, I know, but you've gotta watch it, hugely controversial but still entertaining ([B]Must Watch[/B])

[URL="http://www.channel4.com/programmes/gypsy-blood/4od"]Gypsy Blood[/URL] - More balanced look at traveller culture than Big Fat Gypsy Wedding, includes the lamest fight ever seen on TV ([B]Must Watch[/B])

[URL="http://www.channel4.com/programmes/party-paramedics/4od"]Party Paramedics[/URL] - Follows a first aid team that looks after cunts that get drunk of nights out, not the best but a decent bit of TV

[URL="http://www.channel4.com/programmes/educating-essex/4od"]Educating Essex[/URL] - Basically One Born Every Minute but in a school. Includes the best (and campest) deputy head ever

Drama/Comedy:

[URL="http://www.channel4.com/programmes/fresh-meat/4od"]Fresh Meat[/URL] - Follows University freshers in Manchester throughout their first year, funny but also some good acting and writing

[URL="http://www.channel4.com/programmes/misfits/4od"]Misfits[/URL] - About superheros on a council estate, sci-fi meets shameless. Probably the best thing on UK tv in the last 2 or 3 years. Gets better and better imo [B](Must Watch[/B])[/URL]

[URL="http://www.channel4.com/programmes/desperate-scousewives/4od"]Desperate Scousewives[/URL] - Fuck you. It's good. And Chloe is really, really, really (x10000000) fit.

[URL="http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-inbetweeners/4od"]The Inbetweeners[/URL] - Follows a group of four lads at a college in suburban London. God-tier television, much more accurate representation of the age group than Skins ([B]Must Watch[/B]

[URL="http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-it-crowd/4od"]The IT Crowd[/URL] - Okay so it's not current TV, but it's pretty much aimed at the kind of people that read GAF. Not my cup of tea really but really rated (the episode where the Irish guy pretends to be disabled is probably the best thing ever)

[URL="http://www.channel4.com/programmes/phoneshop/4od"]PhoneShop[/URL] - The most underrated TV show in the last 5 years. Follows a group of idiots running a phone shop, looks shite, is amazing. Please give it a chance.

herod 01-26-2012 04:16 PM

They're "bread cakes" round here. I'm not from round here though.

richiek 01-26-2012 04:22 PM

[IMG]http://www.streetfighter-fr.com/images/bio/dudley.gif[/IMG]

CHEEZMO™ 01-26-2012 04:24 PM

[B]BRAP BRAP PULL THE FUCKIN' TUNE BACK SELECTOR

GUNSHOT IN THE AIR[/B]

J Tourettes 01-26-2012 04:25 PM

[B]Where do you live:[/B] London (Chalk Farm to be precise)
[B]Where are you from:[/B] Leytonstone, East London
[B]Occupation:[/B] Database Marketing Analyst for a charity
[B]University:[/B] of Life
[B]Sports team of choice:[/B] Meh, more into boxing than anything else
[B]Current political party of choice:[/B] I voted Lib Dem in the last election
[B]Barm, batch, cob or bun:[/B] Roll
[B]Favourite (current) UK TV show:[/B] Not sure, don't watch much UK TV.
[B]Oasis or Blur:[/B] Neither

Hixx 01-26-2012 04:27 PM

the last UK Gaf topic was basically the 'replies to the questionnaire in the OP topic'.

I think we should discuss... the lack of decent modern comedy on our TV boxes. I mean... there's nothing. Peep Show is about it and there's a huge gap in between the last couple of series. It's almost like they want us to be miserable. Now we have shit like 'Noel Fielding's Luxury Comedy'. A show who for people who think its zany as fuck to laugh at things that aren't funny. And [I]absolute bollocks[/I] like Mrs Browns Boys.

Meadows 01-26-2012 04:29 PM

[QUOTE=HixxSAFC;34585415]the last UK Gaf topic was basically the 'replies to the questionnaire in the OP topic'.

I think we should discuss... the lack of decent modern comedy on our TV boxes. I mean... there's nothing. Peep Show is about it and there's a huge gap in between the last couple of series. It's almost like they want us to be miserable. Now we have shit like 'Noel Fielding's Luxury Comedy'. A show who for people who think its zany as fuck to laugh at things that aren't funny. And [I]absolute bollocks[/I] like Mrs Browns Boys.[/QUOTE]

Misfits is funny as fuck, Fresh Meat was pretty good for some chuckles.

J Tourettes 01-26-2012 04:29 PM

[QUOTE=HixxSAFC;34585415]the last UK Gaf topic was basically the 'replies to the questionnaire in the OP topic'.

I think we should discuss... the lack of decent modern comedy on our TV boxes. I mean... there's nothing. Peep Show is about it and there's a huge gap in between the last couple of series. It's almost like they want us to be miserable. Now we have shit like 'Noel Fielding's Luxury Comedy'. A show who for people who think its zany as fuck to laugh at things that aren't funny. And [I]absolute bollocks[/I] like Mrs Browns Boys.[/QUOTE]

I was really struggling to come up with something for the favourite UK tv show thing, forgot about Peep Show but that's well past it's best although still the best UK comedy.

Miranda?

BlazingDarkness 01-26-2012 04:29 PM

[B]Where do you live:[/B] Manchester
[B]Where are you from:[/B] Manchester
[B]Occupation:[/B] Retail Slave
[B]University:[/B] Didn't get that far
[B]Sports team of choice:[/B] Couldn't give a fuck
[B]Current political party of choice:[/B] Couldn't give a fuck
[B]Barm, batch, cob or bun:[/B] Muffin
[B]Favourite (current) UK TV show:[/B] They're all shit at the moment
[B]Oasis or Blur:[/B] They both suck arse

Excuse my manners, good sir!

J Tourettes 01-26-2012 04:30 PM

Also, should we have a list of a few must do things if in the UK in the op? Think some of the other location based threads had that kind of shit.

BlazingDarkness 01-26-2012 04:31 PM

And I agree, there's no good comedy at the moment
I've taken to watching reruns of Bottom/Ab Fab and Gimme Gimme Gimme on Gold, and a bit of Blackadder on Netflix

daviyoung 01-26-2012 04:32 PM

[QUOTE=BlazingDarkness;34585483]And I agree, there's no good comedy at the moment
I've taken to watching reruns of Bottom/Ab Fab and Gimme Gimme Gimme on Gold, and a bit of Blackadder on Netflix[/QUOTE]

Talking of Netflix, Nighty Night and Bob and Margaret demand your attention.

JonathanEx 01-26-2012 04:32 PM

[QUOTE=Meadows;34585443]Misfits is funny as fuck, Fresh Meat was pretty good for some chuckles.[/QUOTE]

I enjoyed Fresh Meat. Took me a while to get in to as I'm really bad with embarrassing humour (so Peep Show is impossible to watch) but it's hilarious.

We've got a RIGHT crock of shite on the telly at the moment. Not just comedy. Most nights for the last week it's just been sticking on a DVD or Netflix or something as there's nothing on.

Meadows 01-26-2012 04:32 PM

[QUOTE=J Tourettes;34585470]Also, should we have a list of a few must do things if in the UK in the op? Think some of the other location based threads had that kind of shit.[/QUOTE]

nah because fuck all people look at the op once a thread gets off it's first page.

people should just suggest stuff as they go.

Dan27 01-26-2012 04:34 PM

Where do you live: Southend, Essex
Where are you from: Bishops Stortford, Herts
University: none
Sports team of choice: Newcastle United
Current political party of choice: Tories.
Barm, batch, cob or bun: Bun!
Favourite (current) UK TV show: The IT Crowd
Oasis or Blur: Agh. Um. That's a toughie. Oasis were great for the two albums but turned crap, but Blur have consistantly been good. I say Blur just edges it.

Cheers all :)

J Tourettes 01-26-2012 04:34 PM

[QUOTE=BlazingDarkness;34585483]And I agree, there's no good comedy at the moment
I've taken to watching reruns of Bottom/Ab Fab and Gimme Gimme Gimme on Gold, and a bit of Blackadder on Netflix[/QUOTE]

Was Gimme Gimme Gimme ever considered good comedy? That's news to me! [img]http://i.imgur.com/KuGsj.gif[/img] When I used to work for a talent agency I got extremely drunk at the xmas do and hassled the writer of GGG's agent until he admitted that it was shite.

BlazingDarkness 01-26-2012 04:35 PM

[QUOTE=daviyoung;34585512]Talking of Netflix, Nighty Night and Bob and Margaret demand your attention.[/QUOTE]

I watched all of Nighty Night in one day :lol Shit is so twisted, one of the best modern comedies for sure

[QUOTE=J Tourettes;34585560]Was Gimme Gimme Gimme ever considered good comedy? That's news to me! [img]http://i.imgur.com/KuGsj.gif[/img] When I used to work for a talent agency I got extremely drunk at the xmas do and hassled the writer of GGG's agent until he admitted that it was shite.[/QUOTE]

It's fucking hilarious! Crude as hell, but I love it

PJV3 01-26-2012 04:36 PM

Where do you live: SW London
Where are you from: Manchester
University: Kingston/ St George's
Sports team of choice:
Current political party of choice: Old Labour
Barm, batch, cob or bun: Barm
Favourite (current) UK TV show: Qi if i have to choose one.
Oasis or Blur: Blur

Meadows 01-26-2012 04:36 PM

GGG was shite and you should feel bad.

I miss the Royle Family. Cried my eyes out at the finale. My mum was a state because it was like 2 months after my nan died in a similar way.

Neuromancer 01-26-2012 04:39 PM

I just want to pop in and formally thank the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland for bringing me 'Peep Show'.

J Tourettes 01-26-2012 04:40 PM

[QUOTE=Neuromancer;34585671]I just want to pop in and formally thank the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland for bringing me 'Peep Show'.[/QUOTE]

You're welcome. Check out Nighty Night as previously mentioned in this thread.

Ushojax 01-26-2012 04:40 PM

Where do you live: West London
Where are you from: West London
University: UCL
Sports team of choice: Tottenham Hotspur
Current political party of choice: I voted Lib Dem in the last election
Barm, batch, cob or bun: BUN
Favourite (current) UK TV show: I hardly watch any these days, but Fresh Meat was quite funny. Outnumbered is OK and I liked Waking the Dead.
Oasis or Blur: Neither

UK TV comedy is dogshit at the moment. I remember when stuff like Black Books, Green Wing, Brass Eye, Royle Family, Spaced, Operation Good Guys, Ali G/Borat, Coupling, The Office, Phoenix Nights, etc were all on but now you get a couple of decent series a year and that's it. At least Peep Show is still going.

UnblessedSoul 01-26-2012 04:41 PM

Where do you live: E London
Where are you from: E London
University: What?
Sports team of choice: We talking football? Newcastle
Current political party of choice: Labour when Blair was in power *sheds tear
Barm, batch, cob or bun: Wat
Favourite (current) UK TV show: They all suck
Oasis or Blur: Blam

zomgbbqftw 01-26-2012 04:42 PM

[B]Where do you live:[/B] London
[B]Where are you from:[/B] London
[B]Occupation:[/B] Markets Analyst
[B]University:[/B] Cardiff, Chemistry and Physics
[B]Sports team of choice:[/B] Spurs
[B]Current political party of choice:[/B] Con
[B]Favourite (current) UK TV show:[/B] Threesome
[B]Oasis or Blur:[/B] Oasis (I know strange for a southerner...)

Best old TV - Yes Minister.

Also, shouldn't we have this in the community section?

BlazingDarkness 01-26-2012 04:42 PM

So apparently we mostly agree modern tv is wank

Too much American garbage and Simon Cowell related tripe

MonkeyKnuckle 01-26-2012 04:43 PM

Where do you live: Portsmouth
Where are you from: Portsmouth
University: N/A
Sports team of choice: Portsmouth FC
Current political party of choice: Meh
Barm, batch, cob or bun: Bun
Favourite (current) UK TV show: N/A
Oasis or Blur: Neither

I agree about the TV in the UK, for me it's either sport of whatever LoveFilm have sent me. I quite like shows like Coppers though.

mxgt 01-26-2012 04:44 PM

[B]Where do you live:[/B] Farnborough, Hampshire
[B]Where are you from:[/B] Islington, N London
[B]Occupation:[/B] System Admin
[B]University:[/B] Southampton
[B]Sports team of choice:[/B] Tottenham Hotspur
[B]Current political party of choice:[/B] Voted Lib Dem last election
[B]Barm, batch, cob or bun:[/B] BUN.
[B]Favourite (current) UK TV show:[/B] Match of the Day, lol. I barely watch TV.
[B]Oasis or Blur:[/B] They both suck

woo

Meadows 01-26-2012 04:45 PM

[QUOTE=zomgbbqftw;34585758]Also, shouldn't we have this in the community section?[/QUOTE]

threads for other countries/cities aren't. nobody goes in the community section anyway

anyway, you should all watch Coppers, it's really good:

[url]http://www.channel4.com/programmes/coppers/4od#3279460[/url]

edbrat 01-26-2012 04:46 PM

[B]Where do you live:[/B]

Bucks

[B]Where are you from:[/B]

London

[B]Occupation:[/B]

Passing on this, I do work though

[B]University:[/B]

Manchester

[B]Sports team of choice:[/B]

Tottenham Hotspur

[B]Current political party of choice:[/B]

Naturally left leaning but the current left wing politicians are a fucking joke.

[B]Barm, batch, cob or bun:[/B]

bun I guess but I don't get excited about this

[B]Favourite (current) UK TV show:[/B]

outside televised sport and attenbro hd nature jerkoffs? Prob Masterchef the Professionals

[B]Oasis or Blur:[/B]

Blur tho again I don't get excited about this.

Barberetti 01-26-2012 04:46 PM

[b]Where do you live:[/b] Aldershot
[b]Where are you from:[/b] London
[b]Occupation:[/b] Job Hunter
[b]University:[/b] Unseen
[b]Sports team of choice:[/b] None
[b]Current political party of choice:[/b] None
[b]Barm, batch, cob or bun:[/b] Narn
[b]Favourite (current) UK TV show:[/b] Earthflight
[b]Oasis or Blur:[/b] Iron Maiden

CHEEZMO™ 01-26-2012 04:47 PM

[B]Where do you live:[/B] Oldham
[B]Where are you from:[/B] Oldham
[B]Occupation:[/B] Scrounging dole waller
[B]University:[/B] N/A
[B]Sports team of choice:[/B] Man U I guess. Don't care for sports
[B]Current political party of choice:[/B] Labour?
[B]Barm, batch, cob or bun:[/B] It's a fucking MUFFIN, Meadows. We've been over this.
[B]Favourite (current) UK TV show:[/B] Peep Show? Might say IT Crowd but it was cancelled. Maybe QI even though I don't watch it anymore.
[B]Oasis or Blur:[/B] SHYIIIIIIINE!

kharma45 01-26-2012 04:48 PM

[B]Where do you live: [/B]Belfast during term time
[B]Where are you from:[/B] Londonderry/Derry
[B]University:[/B] Queen's University Belfast
[B]Sports team of choice:[/B] Manchester United, Ulster Rugby, Ferrari
[B]Current political party of choice:[/B] Conservative
[B]Favourite (current) UK TV show:[/B] Top Gear starts again this Sunday so I'm going with it
[B]Oasis or Blur: [/B]Neither

louis89 01-26-2012 04:48 PM

[B]Where do you live:[/B] Tokyo, Japan
[B]Where are you from:[/B] Kent
[B]Occupation:[/B] Student, will be investment bank programmer when I return to the UK
[B]University:[/B] Imperial College (graduated)
[B]Sports team of choice:[/B] Liverpool FC... don't really care though
[B]Current political party of choice:[/B] Conservative
[B]Barm, batch, cob or bun:[/B] Bun
[B]Favourite (current) UK TV show:[/B] I'm out of the country and don't watch UK TV :(
[B]Oasis or Blur:[/B] Oasis

Meadows 01-26-2012 04:48 PM

[QUOTE=CHEEZMO™;34585854]
[B]Barm, batch, cob or bun:[/B] It's a fucking MUFFIN, Meadows. We've been over this.
[/QUOTE]

the fuck are you doing lad

+ Tories up in this biatch

CHEEZMO™ 01-26-2012 04:50 PM

[QUOTE=Meadows;34585879]the fuck are you doing lad[/QUOTE]

Being right.

Meadows 01-26-2012 04:53 PM

[QUOTE=CHEEZMO™;34585930]Being right.[/QUOTE]

hillbilly

Temrer 01-26-2012 04:53 PM

Oh yay oh yay!

[b]Where do you live:[/b] Germany
[b]Where are you from:[/b] Liverpool
[b]Occupation:[/b] Gainfully employed.
[b]University:[/b] Brookes
[b]Sports team of choice:[/b] Everton FC
[b]Current political party of choice:[/b] Labour, but I wish they'd get their act together. UK politics are a joke atm.
[b]Barm, batch, cob or bun:[/b] They're not the same!! A barm/barmcake is soft and floury (as in, "a chip barm"). A cob is crusty (as in, "a crusty cob"). A bun is a tasty sweet thing!

...at least where I'm from :D
[b]Favourite (current) UK TV show:[/b] I was late into both The Inbetweeners and Sherlock, but HIGNFY is glorious when I get a chance to watch it.
[b]Oasis or Blur:[/b] Song 2 is easier to sing when rat-arsed at karaoke.

Bazza 01-26-2012 04:53 PM

[B]Where do you live:[/B] Haslemere, Surrey
[B]Where are you from:[/B] Same as above
[B]Occupation:[/B] Metal trading
[B]University:[/B] none, started work after school.
[B]Sports team of choice:[/B] Liverpool FC
[B]Current political party of choice:[/B] None
[B]Favourite (current) UK TV show:[/B] Really struggling to think of one, TV really is crap this time of year.
[B]Oasis or Blur:[/B] not keen on either band as a whole but each has a few tracks i like, oasis more than blur though.

ZombieFred 01-26-2012 04:54 PM

[B]Where do you live:[/B] Leicester
[B]Where are you from: [/B]Kent, Medway
[B]Occupation:[/B] IT Technician/Network Coordinator
[B]University:[/B] None (Did 6th form and jumped into the career without needing to)
[B]Sports team of choice:[/B] England
[B]Current political party of choice:[/B] Lean with the tories because they're the villains we need to sort this shit out and Labour's a disaster at the moment.
[B]Barm, batch, cob or bun:[/B] mmmmm, Cob
[B]Favourite (current) UK TV show:[/B] Idiot Abroad
[B]Oasis or Blur:[/B] Fuck the both of them.

It's great to be British chaps!

Charmicarmicat 01-26-2012 05:03 PM

Holy shit Gaffers near me!

[B]Where do you live:[/B] Camberley, Surrey
[B]Where are you from:[/B] Camberley, Surrey
[B]Occupation:[/B] Filing Clerk
[B]University:[/B] Nope
[B]Sports team of choice:[/B] Peter Ebdon
[B]Current political party of choice:[/B] None
[B]Favourite (current) UK TV show:[/B] Doctor Who
[B]Oasis or Blur:[/B] The Wildhearts

scarybore 01-26-2012 05:11 PM

[B]Where do you live:[/B] Shitty village called Skelmorlie in Scotland.
[B]Where are you from:[/B] Greenock, which is 15 minutes from that shitty village in Scotland.
[B]Occupation:[/B] Bugger all at the minute.
[B]University:[/B] None.
[B]Sports team of choice:[/B] Newcastle United and Rangers
[B]Current political party of choice:[/B] Lib Dems, but SNP are doing an ok job despite the fact I don't agree with their end game.
[B]Barm, batch, cob or bun:[/B] Err, baps?
[B]Favourite (current) UK TV show:[/B] Sherlock, QI or HIGNFY. Outnumbered ain't too bad either. Don't watch much these days to tell the truth, also removed a lot of the ITV channels from my digibox cause they be shite.

[QUOTE=Barberetti;34585842]
[b]Oasis or Blur:[/b] Iron Maiden[/QUOTE]

Exactly what I was planning to say, good man.

Hot Coldman 01-26-2012 05:17 PM

[B]Where do you live:[/B] Not saying in case CHEEZMO comes to kill me [spoiler]Huddersfield[/spoiler]
[B]Where are you from:[/B] Derbyshire
[B]University:[/B] Huddersfield
[B]Sports team of choice:[/B] The one that kicks the point ball in the hoop well
[B]Current political party of choice:[/B] I really stopped giving a fuck.
[B]Barm, batch, cob or bun:[/B] Cob/bun, dunno what the jesus fuck the first two are
[B]Favourite (current) UK TV show:[/B] Desperate Scousewives
[B]Oasis or Blur:[/B] Supergrass

CHEEZMO™ 01-26-2012 05:19 PM

[QUOTE=Green Scar;34586472][B]Favourite (current) UK TV show:[/B] Desperate Scousewives[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/vjs7N.gif[/IMG]

Hot Coldman 01-26-2012 05:22 PM

(that's code for I don't watch telly, because there's nothing on now Sherlock is over)

(although Graham Norton Show is pretty good)

(fuck)

Meadows 01-26-2012 05:24 PM

[IMG]http://www.thedrum.co.uk/uploads/drum_basic_article/74510/main_images/master.channel4_4od_crave.jpg[/IMG]

Documentaries:

[URL="http://www.channel4.com/programmes/one-born-every-minute/4od"]One Born Every Minute[/URL] - Interesting look at maternity wards, not for the squeemish

[URL="http://www.channel4.com/programmes/coppers/4od"]Coppers[/URL] - Brutally honest look at the work that police do and their thoughts on it ([B][U]Must Watch[/U][/B])

[URL="http://www.channel4.com/programmes/big-fat-gypsy-weddings/4od"]Big Fat Gypsy Wedding[/URL] - I know, I know, but you've gotta watch it, hugely controversial but still entertaining ([B]Must Watch[/B])

[URL="http://www.channel4.com/programmes/gypsy-blood/4od"]Gypsy Blood[/URL] - More balanced look at traveller culture than Big Fat Gypsy Wedding, includes the lamest fight ever seen on TV ([B]Must Watch[/B])

[URL="http://www.channel4.com/programmes/party-paramedics/4od"]Party Paramedics[/URL] - Follows a first aid team that looks after cunts that get drunk of nights out, not the best but a decent bit of TV

[URL="http://www.channel4.com/programmes/educating-essex/4od"]Educating Essex[/URL] - Basically One Born Every Minute but in a school. Includes the best (and campest) deputy head ever

Meadows 01-26-2012 05:25 PM

[QUOTE=Green Scar;34586472][B]Favourite (current) UK TV show:[/B] Desperate Scousewives
[/QUOTE]

I have so much fucking respect for you right now mate. Amazing show. Glad I can come out about loving it too (I didn't want people to judge me)

Hot Coldman 01-26-2012 05:27 PM

[QUOTE=Meadows;34586665]I have so much fucking respect for you right now mate. Amazing show. Glad I can come out about loving it too (I didn't want people to judge me)[/QUOTE]

I was joking :( I've never actually seen it, haha

I sat through Geordie Shore so I could probably stomach DS, lol

Charmicarmicat 01-26-2012 05:29 PM

[QUOTE=Green Scar;34586722]I was joking :( I've never actually seen it, haha

I sat through Geordie Shore so I could probably stomach DS, lol[/QUOTE]

Well the big question now is... will Meadows edit his post to take it back...

Meus Renaissance 01-26-2012 05:29 PM

The only two channels always on for me are SkySports News and the History channel. I hardly watch anything else.

CHEEZMO™ 01-26-2012 05:33 PM

I have BBC News on literally all day.

I've only watched one other thing in God knows how long and that was the Top Gear special.